Advertisement

Marvel Reveals New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Photo Variants

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Supersoldier Washout
cheese

Liked in: 306 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Re: Marvel Reveals New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Photo Variants

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Worst Variant Idea Ever

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 644 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:10 pm

i don't think they mean first live action series using their characters/concepts i think they mean first fully funded series by marvel entertainment.

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 175 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Agent Coulson would make a good Spider-Man :-D

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 430 posts

Postby Draco x » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 am

Why do the SHIELD characters here( Except Coulson) look like rejects from Gossip Girl mixed with NCIS?

wowbrow
A Quagmire

Liked in: 0 post
Title: wats going on here then?

Postby wowbrow » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:10 am

Draco x wrote:Why do the SHIELD characters here( Except Coulson) look like rejects from Gossip Girl mixed with NCIS?

Because thats basically what the program is. I really wanted to like it: I like Whedon and Marvel: it seems like my dream show. But the dialogue has unfunny one-liners shoehorned in every possible moment at the expense of character, the actors are beautiful at the expense of ability, and the antagonists are shitty offcuts from the movies at the expense of drawing from the rich history of the comics.

Testicles

Supersoldier Washout
cheese

Liked in: 306 posts
Location: I can't really say. I'm currently what they call "AWOL" from S.H.I.E.L.D.
Title: Will Fight for Beer

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 am

wowbrow wrote:
Because thats basically what the program is. I really wanted to like it: I like Whedon and Marvel: it seems like my dream show. But the dialogue has unfunny one-liners shoehorned in every possible moment at the expense of character, the actors are beautiful at the expense of ability, and the antagonists are shitty offcuts from the movies at the expense of drawing from the rich history of the comics.

Testicles

How clean and male model looking Agent ward was through out the episode really annoyed me. Even after the fire fight in the jungle, neither him or the team had any dirt on them. I was like, "This show should be on the CW".

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 9 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:05 am

Supersoldier Washout wrote:
How clean and male model looking Agent ward was through out the episode really annoyed me. Even after the fire fight in the jungle, neither him or the team had any dirt on them. I was like, "This show should be on the CW".

Want annoying? NCIS LA, Deaks has teeth pulled forcibly under torture. When he was at the office at the end of the episode, his teeth were perfect.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 644 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:00 pm

Chesscub wrote:
Want annoying? NCIS LA, Deaks has teeth pulled forcibly under torture. When he was at the office at the end of the episode, his teeth were perfect.

not just that but didn't they say he broke his jaw or something yet was talking fine at the end of the episode though no real time had passed..

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 430 posts

Postby Draco x » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:10 pm

wowbrow wrote:

Testicles

I really wish they had brought back Hydra as antagonists for the show but I am guessing they are saving them for the movies. They could also use HAMMER, Ultimatum, AIM or the Hand as well. If this show lasts more than one season or a few episodes hopefully things can improve.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand