Advertisement

Matt Kindt Joins Kris Kross

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 282 posts

Postby LOLtron » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

Matt "Mac Daddy" Kindt will replace Chris Kelly in the fashion-backward rap group.

Source: IGN

IGN has an interview up with Mind MGMT creator Matt Kindt, in which it is revealed that Kindt will be joining nineties rap group Kris Kross on a revival tour. Kindt joins Chris "Daddy Mac" Smith to replace Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly, who died last week, allegedly due to a speedball overdose. Speedballs are a mixture of cocaine and heroin.

"I'll make ya rump rump wiggle and shake ya rump," Kindt told the video game website. "Cause I'll be kickin' tha flava that makes ya wanna jump."

It is unknown how the tour will affect Kindt's comic book work, which has... wait, what? Oh. Yeah, that makes more sense.

Readers, I must apologize. It seems I misread, and what's actually happening is that Matt Kindt is joining artist Chris Cross for Bloodshot #0 in August, part of Valiant's Summer of Valiant promotion. You can read the full interview at IGN, where they employ admittedly better fact checkers than The Outhouse.

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Psivage
FROGMAN

Liked in: 27 posts
Title: shake it baby, shake it good!
Formerly: Cat-Psivage

Re: Matt Kindt Joins Kris Kross

Postby Psivage » Wed May 08, 2013 2:23 pm

BOOOOO!!! TOO SOON!!!!

both made by Cat-Scratch

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 156 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Wed May 08, 2013 2:41 pm

I would've thought he would have joined the real MGMT

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 165 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed May 08, 2013 2:55 pm

only Liefeld is cool enough to take on this gig :roll:

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Wed May 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Well, it'd be more exciting if it weren't just a one-off. I don't even know who Bloodshot is, but I'm sure he'll do something interesting with it.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 410 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu May 09, 2013 12:21 am

Victorian Squid wrote:Well, it'd be more exciting if it weren't just a one-off. I don't even know who Bloodshot is, but I'm sure he'll do something interesting with it.

I've been reading the Harbinger Wars books and they're quite enjoyable. Nothing ground breaking or remotely intellectual but a a fun good time of a read.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 7 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Postby Chesscub » Thu May 09, 2013 9:00 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
I've been reading the Harbinger Wars books and they're quite enjoyable. Nothing ground breaking or remotely intellectual but a a fun good time of a read.

The books leading in Harbinger Wars were really good and fun. I haven't started reading Harbinger Wars yet.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand