Saturday, September 22, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Those who arrive survive. Maybe."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

X-Men #30 Has Gone Runaway Pryde Over the Internet!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:14 pm

The issue which comes out tomorrow already has been spoiled. Surprisingly no funerals happen at this superhero wedding.

Given I'm the spoiler for this website, yesterday pages of X-Men #30 found their way onto the internet since a SHOCKING event would occur. Like literally would the wedding of Colossus and Shadowcat go without a hitch? 

Well, if you have gone with the mainstream news (aka the New York Times) then you already know that answer too. 

So this is your last chance (unless you clicked the link to the Times then you're a naughty one aren't ya?)...

WHELP! 

Last chance...

After a superfluous cameo from Wolverine (because you know Marvel gotta drag that out as much they can). We get the get the wedding OR DO WE?! 

ouch

Yeah, Kitty Pryde has a bit of cold feet and says no to marrying Colossus. A literal Runaway Pryde. BUT-- a wedding does occur in the issue.

mrmrsx

Yes, Gambit and Rogue tie the knot in the issue instead. Why? To make the internet talk. Me? At least it means Kelly Thompson writing more of the two (she had just previously written a mini-series starring the two). 

And people think Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson marrying out of the blew after a few months was crazy back in the late 80s? So, there you have it. The big wedding that happens in X-Men #30. Will you buy it? I sure as heck won't. I might buy Mr. & Mrs. X though. That was probably the best complete X-Men fun I've had in awhile. 

Oh wait.. we're not gonna have that sort of fun it looks like.

issue36

X-MEN GOLD #36

MARC GUGGENHEIM (W) • Pere Perez (A)
Cover by Phil Noto
FINAL ISSUE VARIANT COVER BY WHILCE PORTACIO
A special look into a day in the life of the headmistress of the Xavier Institute...
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

DAMMIT! Damn the X-Men comics are a mess. 

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:48 pm

Wait - weren't Rogue and Johnny Storm a thing just a couple days ago Marvel time?

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Amoebas wrote:Wait - weren't Rogue and Johnny Storm a thing just a couple days ago Marvel time?

Ssssssssh.

Mac E Tero

dINGO

Postby Mac E Tero » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Somebody died right? Somebody must have. It’s Marvel. Weddings mean doom.

Draco x

Hopscotch

Postby Draco x » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:52 pm

Dear Marvel, please stop with the Quesada-policy of fucking up marriages and relationships as that curve-ball was shitty writing all over.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:59 am

This reset the counter, didn't it?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:10 am

Shit, I thought Ivy was kifdding

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 am

:lol:

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:24 am

IvCNuB4 wrote::lol:

I'm serious. :lol: Who the fuck does this? If I sit down to read the Batman Wedding Special, catwoman leaves him at the alter, And Aquaman gets married instead I would riot.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am

RobThompson wrote:This reset the counter, didn't it?

I kind of broke the counter.

RobThompson

cheese

Postby RobThompson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:17 am

Zechs wrote:

:lol:

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before on Days of Our Lives. :smt017

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Zechs wrote:

Can we make a new one? :D

MikeinLA

cheese

Postby MikeinLA » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:37 pm

Peter's new code name: Cucklossus.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:01 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
Can we make a new one? :D

Look, we had one. Jude made a nice shiny one. With a good font and symbol for Marvel. But well when he left no one ever posted it. So when I was drinking trying to forget Costa's Venom. I kind of broke it. With Judas Terror over being the new hotness over at Bleeding Fool.

So yeah.. I broke it and Jude's never gonna give us a new one.

So the real person to blame for this is Costa for his Venom run for sucking so much.

leave a comment with facebook