Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Manufacturing outrage since 2006."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Message for Stephen Day from the Prime Minister

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:39 pm

MINISTER.jpg

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
alphaflight1f-1.jpg

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 pm

I knew Stephen Day had something to do with the postal strike! Thank you for digging up the evidence, Victorian Squid.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:43 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:I knew Stephen Day had something to do with the postal strike! Thank you for digging up the evidence, Victorian Squid.


Et tu my friend, et tu? :smt009
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:I knew Stephen Day had something to do with the postal strike! Thank you for digging up the evidence, Victorian Squid.


It is now, as the French say, bien documentées.
User avatar

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Shoulda been a PM from the PM
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Shoulda been a PM from the PM


You're a PM's AM BM.

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Well the mail finally came to the house today. I almost felt like throwing Entertainment Weekly into the blue box. Sooooo outdated.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:53 pm

ThirtyFiveMinutesAgo wrote:Well the mail finally came to the house today. I almost felt like throwing Entertainment Weekly into the blue box. Sooooo outdated.


Yeah, I'm glad it is mostly over except the overflow too, Canadian orders online were pretty much non-existent for a month.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Yeah, I'm glad it is mostly over except the overflow too, Canadian orders online were pretty much non-existent for a month.


Yes, its nice to see the mail moving again. :)

And for the record, I still hate you for this thread. :smt011
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:00 pm

I think this is one of my most underrated threads. :|

If thefourthman had been here we'd have had a big ol' party in this thread like it's 1989. :-(
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I think this is one of my most underrated threads. :|

If thefourthman had been here we'd have had a big ol' party in this thread like it's 1989. :-(


Yeah, but he's not here and this thread (with my name on it I might add) is barely into its first page.

You've failed me and the honour of my name. :cry:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Yeah, but he's not here and this thread (with my name on it I might add) is barely into its first page.

You've failed me and the honour of my name. :cry:


If the thread is dead, you must blame the name!

/johnnycochran'd
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
If the thread is dead, you must blame the name!

/johnnycochran'd


That doesn't even rhyme. :roll: :smt011
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm disappointed Squid changed his avatar
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:42 am

sdsichero wrote:I'm disappointed Squid changed his avatar


I only did it because the mail has started to flow again. :|

Before the week's over, something else will probably be Stephen Day's fault though.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests