Tuesday, October 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Michel Fiffe Taking G.I. Joe To Sierra Muerte In New Mini-Series

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:49 pm

Michel Fiffe Taking G.I. Joe To Sierra Muerte In New Mini-Series

All your favorite Joes are along for the ride.

Source: Nerdist

Michel Fiffe is bringing his unique style to IDW Publishing and G.I. Joe in the new mini-series G.I. Joe: Sierra Muerte, which will see Fiffe writing, drawing, coloring, and lettering. The team goes rogue on a rescue mission, all while forces within Cobra try to thwart Cobra Commander, and Storm Shadow goes AWOL.

The team will see returning Joes including Snake Eyes, Roadblock, Lady Jaye, Scarlett, Rock 'n Roll, Gung-Ho, Stalker, and Flint, while the bad guys will include Zartan and the Dreadnoks, Cobra Commander, Baroness, Major Bludd, and Destro.

Regarding his approach Fiffe told Nerdist that he wanted to put his

"own spin on this iconic franchise...I wanted to take all of my favorite players and give them a chance to shine in their own unique ways. By creating the entire package, I tap into the personalized core of this classic cast."

G.I. Joe: Sierra Muerte is set to release Spring 2019.

Written or Contributed by Tim Midura

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

leave a comment with facebook