Advertisement

Mighty Thor #6 (Handsome God of Shame Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Mighty Thor #6 (Handsome God of Shame Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:03 am

An interesting ending to an interesting arc, and one that plants plenty of seeds for the future. So Galactus has a new herald in Pastor Mike, and Silver Surfer is once again trapped on Earth, and has been made human (to hilarious, naked results). I’m guessing this is set-up for Fraction’s new Defenders book, which I really can’t wait for, it’s going to be crazy fun. It also seemed that this arc featured a lot of set-up for Fear Itself, such as the appearance of the Serpent in #4 and the growing distrust between Thor and Odin. It’s annoying that it’s come out at the same time as Fear Itself, but it looks like it’ll all work out in the end. Olivier Coipel’s art was once again outstanding, and Laura Martin continues to be the best colourist in the whole nine realms, just brilliant stuff. And of course, more Volstagg fun. I think I’ll re-read this arc once Fear Itself is done, because Fraction is playing an interesting game here, and I’m still not sure where he’s headed.

Advertisement

sdsichero
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Liked in: 406 posts
Title: The Show Starts In 2 Minutes
Formerly: beta-ray

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand