Advertisement

Mighty Thor #10 (You're scared of my stick Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Mighty Thor #10 (You're scared of my stick Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:32 am

The pace of the story picked up a little here, and I have to say that I’m really liking how Fraction is structuring his two parallel stories here, where what Loki and the Silver Surfer are up to in Broxton impacts on Thor wherever the hell he is. The sequence where he gets Mjolnir back was awesome. The stuff with Tanarus was good this issue too, his fight against Heimdall was cool. Also, what’s up with Don Blake? Is he going to turn eeeevil without Thor? Pepe Larraz’s art was solid, especially in how he kept the look of the book consistent with what Ferry was doing, he’s not quite as polished as Ferry but still strong. Now that Thor is back to full strength, I’m expecting next issue to be balls-to-the-wall action as he smashes up the Demo-Gorge. It’s gonna be sweet.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand