Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The place to talk some shit."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Millar writing "Chosen" sequel

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=18237

Sounds great to me. The original series is my favorite Millarworld property so it's great to see him go back to it.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:40 pm

This makes no fucking sense! :x The ending of the first one revealed that he was not in fact Jesus, but the Anti-Christ! How can it then be called American Jesus?

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Dragavon wrote:This makes no fucking sense! :x The ending of the first one revealed that he was not in fact Jesus, but the Anti-Christ! How can it then be called American Jesus?

Irony?

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Dragavon wrote:This makes no fucking sense! :x The ending of the first one revealed that he was not in fact Jesus, but the Anti-Christ! How can it then be called American Jesus?

Millar's trying to sell another movie. :P

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:37 pm

misac wrote:Millar's trying to sell another movie. :P

Millar is always trying to sell another movie. Every single one of his comics is written like it was a pitch to Michael Bay! :roll:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:40 pm

AWESOME!!

I LOVED Chosen. Not just my favorite Millarworld title, but my favorite Millar book period.

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:01 am

It's about fucking time.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 pm

Chris wrote:AWESOME!!

I LOVED Chosen. Not just my favorite Millarworld title, but my favorite Millar book period.

Agreed.

I've been waiting forever for the sequel. There were all kinds of hidden clues to who the kid was all over the book.

You just know the "Savior" is gonna be a huge dick too.

leave a comment with facebook