Friday, April 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

FF #10 (Mistakes were made Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:42 am

Hell just read the all of Kirby and Lee's FF. You will learn to love the Inhumans plus read one of the best things comics ever produced.

Win-Win.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:50 am

Jack Burton wrote:Hell just read the all of Kirby and Lee's FF. You will learn to love the Inhumans plus read one of the best things comics ever produced.

Win-Win.

I've read it in chunks. I had Essential Fantastic Four 2 in high school. Always wanted to read the stories in color, so I was holding off to read the whole run until I could make that happen for cheap. Does MDCU have the issues? That'd be another reason to make the investment.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:51 am

TimDrake'sDumbWings wrote:
I've read it in chunks. I had Essential Fantastic Four 2 in high school. Always wanted to read the stories in color, so I was holding off to read the whole run until I could make that happen for cheap. Does MDCU have the issues? That'd be another reason to make the investment.

I can check tonight.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 am

Well I know the FF Omnibus vol 1 and 2 are being re-released in September and December. If you pre-order them from Half Off Trades/DCBS you can both for a little over 100 which is a steal.

I pre-ordered my upcoming kid vol 2(that's the really good stuff).

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:03 am

Jack Burton wrote:
Well I know the FF Omnibus vol 1 and 2 are being re-released in September and December. If you pre-order them from Half Off Trades/DCBS you can both for a little over 100 which is a steal.

I pre-ordered my upcoming kid vol 2(that's the really good stuff).

Father of the Year material right here.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:14 am

For a second I thought "Kid Volume 2" was the name of the omnibus.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am

chap22 wrote:Father of the Year material right here.

Damn right.

Got to start the kid off on the right foot.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:58 am

Jack Burton wrote:
Damn right.

Got to start the kid off on the right foot.

What are good comics for kids? I have a 3 year old niece and 1 year old goddaughter.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:03 pm

What are good comics for kids? I have a 3 year old niece and 1 year old goddaughter.

Preacher

:P

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:15 pm

If you really want to read the first Inhumans stuff ASAP (and in color) - may I suggest...

ImageImage :-D

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Amoebas wrote:If you really want to read the first Inhumans stuff ASAP (and in color) - may I suggest...

ImageImage :-D

Fuck that. 120-count or GTFO.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Punchy wrote:Maybe Maximus is so mad he imprisoned himself?

#NoPrize

You sair, have won a No Prize.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Yeah, I didn't like this issue at all. The best part of it was the kids and I have no clue who mad maximus is and the comic inside the comic thing felt pointless.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:44 pm

I can confirm that the Marvel Unlimited app does indeed have the entire Stan/Jack run, including Aanuals 1-6. Worth the $70 annual cost right there by itself.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:31 pm

I was thrown by Maximus being imprisoned too. I'm thinking this issue takes place after Infinity and he's locked up due to events that will be shown there. I liked everything else about this issue.

leave a comment with facebook