Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "At least we're not ComicsAlliance!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

New Avengers #15 (Fist Of The Tainted Punch! Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:13 pm

‘Great Lakes Avengers Represent!’ This issue was awesome, with Bendis somewhat managing to move Squirrel Girl away from being a terrible joke character, but still maintaining some of the silliness and fun that made her interesting before. I may be one of the few people who enjoys the many ‘Avengers just hanging out’ scenes that Bendis has written, but I love ‘em, and this issue contained one of the best ones. But then shit got serious, and Mecha-Nazis came raining down on New York. I doubt many of us ever expected to read a comic where Squirrels bite a Nazi to death, but here it is, and it was great.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Punchy wrote:‘Great Lakes Avengers Represent!’ This issue was awesome, with Bendis somewhat managing to move Squirrel Girl away from being a terrible joke character, but still maintaining some of the silliness and fun that made her interesting before. I may be one of the few people who enjoys the many ‘Avengers just hanging out’ scenes that Bendis has written, but I love ‘em, and this issue contained one of the best ones. But then shit got serious, and Mecha-Nazis came raining down on New York. I doubt many of us ever expected to read a comic where Squirrels bite a Nazi to death, but here it is, and it was great.

This was a strong issue. I never got the appeal of Squirrel Girl before, but I liked her this issue. :)

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

This was a great issue. A perfect tie-in book, the Spider-Man lines were great.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Punchy wrote:New Avengers #15 (Fist Of The Tainted Punch! Spoilers)

Tainted punch or taint punch?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
This was a strong issue. I never got the appeal of Squirrel Girl before, but I liked her this issue. :)

Other then the fact that she's awesome?? :-D

leave a comment with facebook