Thursday, April 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


News from the Marvel Live Blog

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:22 pm

http://marvel.com/news/story/16082/sign_up_for_the_next_big_thing_mystery_liveblog

Avenging Spider-Man by Zeb Wells & Joe Madureira.

Image
Image
Image
Image

And Cap and Namor evidently leading the Thunderbolts

Image
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm

So DC gives us Scott Lobdell writing & Rob Liefeld drawing.

And Marvel counters with Joe Mad drawing. This is like watching a tennis match between people in wheel chairs. :smt011
User avatar

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Avenging Spider-Man from the artist that complemented Ultimates 3's unintelligible story.
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Sold on Spidey mainly for Joe Mad's art.
User avatar

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:33 pm

Dragavon wrote:So DC gives us Scott Lobdell writing & Rob Liefeld drawing.

And Marvel counters with Joe Mad drawing. This is like watching a tennis match between people in wheel chairs. :smt011


Christopher Reeve vs. Stephen Hawking with Michael J. Fox judging.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Dang I forgot about this event.

I like Joe Mad but man, monthly? Dunno.

This looks like another base to make a Outhouse Podcast civil war image of though...

Image
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

3:18 UltimateKidNova:
"52 Moloids, each gets their own first issue." -Steve Wacker
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Bigger versions of Mad's pencils...

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 pm

:smt011 So why can Rulk be on the Avengers but not Hulk? :smt011
User avatar

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Zechs wrote::smt011 So why can Rulk be on the Avengers but not Hulk? :smt011


He's too busy trying to get back with Betty, imo.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:00 pm

GLX wrote:
He's too busy trying to get back with Betty, imo.


DAMNIT BETTY!
User avatar

Apache Chef

Expert Post Whore

Postby Apache Chef » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:00 pm

ongoing.... :lol:
User avatar

SilverPhoenix

Staff Writer

Postby SilverPhoenix » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:01 pm

From what we have going on here, I particularly don't care about "The Avenging Spider Man" one way or another. I've pretty much put Spider Man Comics on Ignore since 2007 that there isn't a book by any writer that would make me say "I have to have this" from just announcing it. Sucks for me? Maybe, but that's just the way I see things since those stories happened 3.5 years ago.

As for Thunderbolts, I really hope there's more to this than what we're seeing on the cover. Even if Jeff Parker is writing it, I'm not sure how okay I'm going to be with Luke Cage and Songbird being absent from this book. Hopefully this is just for a special mission and those two will be back in the thick of things in short order.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:03 pm

SilverPhoenix wrote:From what we have going on here, I particularly don't care about "The Avenging Spider Man" one way or another. I've pretty much put Spider Man Comics on Ignore since 2007 that there isn't a book by any writer that would make me say "I have to have this" from just announcing it. Sucks for me? Maybe, but that's just the way I see things since those stories happened 3.5 years ago.

As for Thunderbolts, I really hope there's more to this than what we're seeing on the cover. Even if Jeff Parker is writing it, I'm not sure how okay I'm going to be with Luke Cage and Songbird being absent from this book. Hopefully this is just for a special mission and those two will be back in the thick of things in short order.


I'm kind of sad no Shocker with the team.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Zechs wrote::smt011 So why can Rulk be on the Avengers but not Hulk? :smt011


You want more Rulk?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fieldy snuts, gavincantdraw, Google [Bot], Grayson, Punchy, Stephen Day and 121 guests