Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Thoughtful analysis of important cultural issues."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Nightwing to Take One for the Team in 'Forever Evil'

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:00 pm

Lord Ice wrote:

If one thought the response to Avengers Arena was extreme on tumblr, that's nothing compared to what killing the person who is considered having the sexiest ass would be. :shock: Didio would have to have plastic surgery and change his identity. :lol:


I dunno about that. I and many others theorize that Didio feeds off fanboy hate as he gets a kick out of pissing them off.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:36 pm

draco x wrote:
The ironic thing is that Dick would have screwed Tarantula with full consent if she had just asked nicely.


Yeah, but then no one would remember that scene. There had to be some sort of controversy.
User avatar

Richard Grayson

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Richard Grayson » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:50 pm

I hate Dan Dildo I mean Dan DIdio. dork
User avatar

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Richard Grayson wrote:I hate Dan Dildo I mean Dan DIdio. dork


This sounds kinda personal. :lol:

Then again, he DID get rid of your engagement to Babs... off-panel... and have you raped by Tarantula ON PANEL...
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Arion wrote:
Yeah, but then no one would remember that scene. There had to be some sort of controversy.


True. The irony is that I did like Tarantula as a vigilante but that rape thing ruined any potential she had as a likeable character.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:19 pm

draco x wrote:
True. The irony is that I did like Tarantula as a vigilante but that rape thing ruined any potential she had as a likeable character.


Am I the only one that loves that scene?
What's so wrong about a woman raping Dick? It's not it was a traumatic experience for him...
User avatar

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Arion wrote:
Am I the only one that loves that scene?
What's so wrong about a woman raping Dick? It's not it was a traumatic experience for him...


Again all she had to do was ask him nicely and he would have done her. But unfortunately Dick doing what he does naturally had to be controversial. Damn the writers for that!
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:16 pm

draco x wrote:
Again all she had to do was ask him nicely and he would have done her. But unfortunately Dick doing what he does naturally had to be controversial. Damn the writers for that!


Fair enough.

But Dick's dick sure was happy anyway. That still counts, doesn't it?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GLX, Google [Bot], LiamA, TheLurker, Ward Fowler and 91 guests