Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.
- The Goddamn Bat-min
- Posts: 41321
- Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:36 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Title: Forum Manager
Last week's winner: Wolverine & The X-Men #10
What tickled your fancy this week?
- penile prisoner
- Posts: 7875
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 am
Ol' Pointy Ears
- Outhouse World Champion
- Posts: 25933
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 7:40 pm
- Location: Georgia
- Title: I'm a Paul Heyman Guy.
- Formerly: T-Rex
- Outhouse Editor
- Posts: 37933
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
- Title: Leader of The Society
Fun from start to finish.
john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.
- crash test dummy
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:55 am
- Location: The Great Metropolis
- Title: Stranger Danger
Wonder Woman #9
Do you know what the most frightening thing in the world is?
- Wrasslin' Fan
- Posts: 29875
- Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:46 pm
- Location: Canada
- Title: Maple Leaf Ninja
Winter Soldier #5
Thank you Troy for the sig
- Posts: 3140
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am
- Title: That Guy, Roman.
Agent Panic wrote:Wonder Woman #9
- Snake On A Plane
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:24 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
- Staff Writer
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm
- Title: Harbinger of the Ponypocalyse
- Formerly: Lord Solaris, Discord
Saga #3 - Pound for Pound the best comic I've read this month.
leave a comment with facebook
Return to The News Stand
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: IvCNuB4, Will_Ripamonti and 60 guests