Friday, August 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Do not read GLC 26 on a full stomach

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:53 pm

Maybe its just me, but the violence was WAAAYYY over the top in this issue. How many ways could they cut up they poor Duel guy? Substitute the eviscerations with explosions and you would think that Michael Bay wrote this book. The only Tomasi stuff I have read is GLC 26 and the Black Adam mini - is all of his stuff this over-the-top graphic?

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:55 pm

milton73 wrote:Maybe its just me, but the violence was WAAAYYY over the top in this issue. How many ways could they cut up they poor Duel guy? Substitute the eviscerations with explosions and you would think that Michael Bay wrote this book. The only Tomasi stuff I have read is GLC 26 and the Black Adam mini - is all of his stuff this over-the-top graphic?

Judging by Final Crisis Requiem, yeah...

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:56 pm

The scans I saw on LJ weren't too bad, and they seemed to sum up most of the action times. I liked that little fly guy too.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm

Zero wrote:The scans I saw on LJ weren't too bad, and they seemed to sum up most of the action times. I liked that little fly guy too.

Did you see what the little fly did to Mongol in the end? You should keep an eye out for it.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:16 pm

milton73 wrote:Did you see what the little fly did to Mongol in the end? You should keep an eye out for it.

That's the guy that's Mogo's partner right?

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:05 am

milton73 wrote:Did you see what the little fly did to Mongol in the end? You should keep an eye out for it.

Yeah, that's the bit I saw. It was awesome.

leave a comment with facebook