Tuesday, August 23, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

One of These X-Men is a Traitor... But Who the Hell Are These X-Men?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

no harm no foul

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

How dare this site question the authority of CBR and Newsarama?

They're practically Marvel's marketing department. They would know these things.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 pm

BlueMole wrote:How dare this site question the authority of CBR and Newsarama?

They're practically Marvel's marketing department. They would know these things.

yea, I let that go because I was going to keep it in my back pocket if I was right

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Another thought just occurred to me. Bendis is writing Uncanny X-Men and Bendis is also the one who brought the Sentry back during his New Avengers run and then kept using him for years until Siege. Does anyone else think that there might be a chance that Bendis will try to resurrect the Sentry and/or the Void through the fact that a part of the Void still technically resides inside of Scott Summers' mind? If his run on Avengers is any evidence, Bendis apparently likes to put his toys back in the box the way he found them, so this could be an easy way to fix Scott's position with the rest of the Marvel Universe when the time comes.

Agent Panic

crash test dummy

Postby Agent Panic » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:04 pm

When did Magik get lost in Final Fantasy?

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Grayson wrote:Another thought just occurred to me. Bendis is writing Uncanny X-Men and Bendis is also the one who brought the Sentry back during his New Avengers run and then kept using him for years until Siege. Does anyone else think that there might be a chance that Bendis will try to resurrect the Sentry and/or the Void through the fact that a part of the Void still technically resides inside of Scott Summers' mind? If his run on Avengers is any evidence, Bendis apparently likes to put his toys back in the box the way he found them, so this could be an easy way to fix Scott's position with the rest of the Marvel Universe when the time comes.

Honestly, that's my sincerest hope for this entire mess.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 pm

Agent Panic wrote:When did Magik get lost in Final Fantasy?

When she stopped being jail-bait ? (hopefully) :twisted:

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:09 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I was basing my assessment purely on the way they are dressed. Why does Emma look like she's 17? Shouldn't she be older than Magick? Who are the other two?

BlueMole wrote:I really hope you don't know any 17 year olds that look (and dress) like Emma. That would make me yoni levels of uncomfortable.

Jude frequents some questionable places.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:20 pm

Someone should look into Marvel's violation of child labor laws, because the only other places I've seen art as bad as Bachelo's are the refrigerators of my friends who have kids under the age of seven.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 am

e_galston wrote:
its not a cover for uncanny x-men 1..

this is the cover for number 1...

the most recent image is just a teaser image to promote the book.

She looks different there too! Three different women! :shock:

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:00 am

So excited for this book, Cyclops is so awesome.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:35 am

Punchy wrote:So excited for this book, Cyclops is so awesome.

Agreed, mind you his costume is dumb.

Still, knowing that Cyclops was right and proving everyone wrong makes up for that.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:38 am

Grayson wrote:Another thought just occurred to me. Bendis is writing Uncanny X-Men and Bendis is also the one who brought the Sentry back during his New Avengers run and then kept using him for years until Siege. Does anyone else think that there might be a chance that Bendis will try to resurrect the Sentry and/or the Void through the fact that a part of the Void still technically resides inside of Scott Summers' mind? If his run on Avengers is any evidence, Bendis apparently likes to put his toys back in the box the way he found them, so this could be an easy way to fix Scott's position with the rest of the Marvel Universe when the time comes.

Won't happen til ish 50 or 100. Happening any earlier then that will be disappointing.

Then again, I'm hoping its not true because I don't like the idea of Sentry taking credit for all if Cyclops hard work.

BubbaKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:42 am

ps: Mags is the traitor. Revenge for Chuck.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:07 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:
Agreed, mind you his costume is dumb.

Still, knowing that Cyclops was right and proving everyone wrong makes up for that.

I like the new costume actually :oops:

leave a comment with facebook