Sunday, May 29, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Own the issue that makes Zechs froth at the mouth for 99¢

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 am

Zechs wrote:Since Slott loves to troll me I like to make a proposal and offer. When the finale to Danger Zone comes and goes I like for the Sunday of that issue to have a Round 2 per say. For Mr. Slott to come on the Pirate Podcast and relish whatever becomes of that arc and it's impact of me. I'm sure Blue Mole or Gheru can assist you if you wish to accept this offer. If you do Slott, I just want the same man I interviewed to talk about his run in comics and the stories he told in general. Plus if he so do wishes to continue trolling me.

I promise on word of Zechs that I shall behave myself if he does accept this. All I ask is to enjoy Slott's reaction to my own and to talk more about the concept of Alpha perhaps or whatever is on his mind.

what now?

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 am

Keb wrote:One time I was in a comic shop (not robbing it) and this guy was recommending Dan Slott's Amazing Spider-Man, touting it as the best Spider-Man since the 80s.

I told him Dan Slott probably had sex with his mother.

He cried.

:-D

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am

some one needs to make a jpg along the lines of "This Is Sparta!" quoting Dan Slott
this is The Outhouse.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 am

GHERU wrote:some one needs to make a jpg along the lines of "This Is Sparta!" quoting Dan Slott

Couldn't find anything sparta-esque, but here's my attempt at a snarky Slott pic:

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:34 am

GLX wrote:
Couldn't find anything sparta-esque, but here's my attempt at a snarky Slott pic:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Calling people on oldrama pussies who cried about Mark Waid "threatening" them is what started my posting career. :lol:

DAMN YOU WAID!!!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:40 am

GLX wrote:
Fuck that shit. Get Sean McKeever in here! Mix him in with Zechs and Slott.....and epic is what you're left with. :-D

I'm not into DP, but I'd like to see that.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

GLX wrote:

Bravo! Bravo!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:12 pm

GHERU wrote:what now?

:lol: , thank you.

I've been in contact with Mr. Slott and working on his appearance to podcast prior to the release of Amazing Spider-Man #692 Part 1 of Danger Zone.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:56 pm

bkthomson wrote:
:lol: , thank you.

I've been in contact with Mr. Slott and working on his appearance to podcast prior to the release of Amazing Spider-Man #692 Part 1 of Danger Zone.

Prior? It should be after Danger Zone!! That way he can soak up either my tears or joy!!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:04 pm

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Zechs wrote:
Prior? It should be after Danger Zone!! That way he can soak up either my tears or joy!!

That was his request. We still have months to go.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:12 pm

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:20 pm

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

leave a comment with facebook