Wednesday, August 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Own the issue that makes Zechs froth at the mouth for 99¢

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 pm

Rikk Odinson wrote:This thread doth please The Odinson most immensely! :lol:

This thread doth not please ME!!! :smt012

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Dear Dan Slott,
Thank you for doing this. From now to October, Zechs will be putting at least six lines of cursing towards you in all of his reviews, even the Legend of Korra ones, and they will all need to be removed. As the guy who edits Zechs' work, I will have to remove these lines. From now to October. Thank you for making my life harder.
Yours,
Keb

p.s. I saw the video of you groping Zechs on Youtube.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:52 pm

I haven't looked yet, are the Slott issues #568-573 also on sale there? The ones that Zechs put at #24 on his list of the top 26 Spider-Man stories of all time?

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 pm

Zechs wrote:There is no subtext.. this THIS.. feud is becoming Ahab/Big White Whale. And I'm becoming an obsessive captain who wants unholy vengeance!!!

I don't think bringing up a Sperm whale is going to distance you from the subtext...

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Keb wrote:Dear Dan Slott,
Thank you for doing this. From now to October, Zechs will be putting at least six lines of cursing towards you in all of his reviews, even the Legend of Korra ones, and they will all need to be removed. As the guy who edits Zechs' work, I will have to remove these lines. From now to October. Thank you for making my life harder.
Yours,
Keb

p.s. I saw the video of you groping Zechs on Youtube.

I um.. have to re-resend you the final part of my Top Spider-Man stories now. I spent two pages ranting and raving about Slott now in it. :-(

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

You could spend less time trolling Zechs and more time making a non-sucky Spider-man book.

P.S. we all hate Alpha

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Rockman wrote:You could spend less time trolling Zechs and more time making a non-sucky Spider-man book.

P.S. we all hate Alpha

Best AMS post ever!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Keb wrote:Best AMS post ever!

low bar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:26 pm

true but still

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:59 pm

I own the trades already. But just for Slott's post I'm going to go re-buy this on comixology (and to troll Zechs!) :lol:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:34 pm

I already have the issue....but this thread was seriously close to making me buy it again :lol:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:34 pm

You will all pay and I WILL have bloody satisfiction.

Rikk Odinson

Society Member

Postby Rikk Odinson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:35 pm

Rockman wrote:You could spend less time trolling Zechs and more time making a non-sucky Spider-man book.

P.S. we all hate Alpha

lolz :lol:

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Zechs wrote:You will all pay and I WILL have bloody satisfiction.

I have already paid for the comics and nobody wants to hear about your sex life.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Zechs wrote:You will all pay and I WILL have bloody satisfiction.

I did pay. I bought the floppy when it first came out and now a digital version. :-D

leave a comment with facebook