Thursday, July 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Own the issue that makes Zechs froth at the mouth for 99¢

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Rockman wrote:You could spend less time trolling Zechs and more time making a non-sucky Spider-man book.

P.S. we all hate Alpha


First point, non-sucky Spider-Man book. Not true it has been really good and this is coming from someone who had a lot of reservation about Slott coming on as the solo writer to the series. the man has won me over on the title.

Second point, I do not hate Alpha, actually I think it is a logical storyline for Spider-Man. So saying we all hate is not true.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:08 pm

bkthomson wrote:

I did pay. I bought the floppy when it first came out and now a digital version. :-D

........ Hate you. Hate you all.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Zechs wrote:........ Hate you. Hate you all.


:lol: you are such a good sport.
User avatar

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 pm

bkthomson wrote:Second point, I do not hate Alpha, actually I think it is a logical storyline for Spider-Man. So saying we all hate is not true.


I kinda hate that he's a white blonde guy.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:38 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:
I kinda hate that he's a white blonde guy.


Well could be the ben Riley clone look, but I agree some.diversity would been nice.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:38 pm

bkthomson wrote:Second point, I do not hate Alpha, actually I think it is a logical storyline for Spider-Man. So saying we all hate is not true.


I've liked Slott's run overall and it definitely has a lot more highs than lows, but Alpha the sidekick could end up being one of the lowest lows I've ever seen based on those preview pages and concept pics we've seen.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:42 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:
I kinda hate that he's a white blonde guy.


Don't worry, if he's not gay, he'll be dead before the year is out.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
I've liked Slott's run overall and it definitely has a lot more highs than lows, but Alpha the sidekick could end up being one of the lowest lows I've ever seen based on those preview pages and concept pics we've seen.


Possibly but it could be a part of Alphas evolution as a character.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:39 pm

Since Slott loves to troll me I like to make a proposal and offer. When the finale to Danger Zone comes and goes I like for the Sunday of that issue to have a Round 2 per say. For Mr. Slott to come on the Pirate Podcast and relish whatever becomes of that arc and it's impact of me. I'm sure Blue Mole or Gheru can assist you if you wish to accept this offer. If you do Slott, I just want the same man I interviewed to talk about his run in comics and the stories he told in general. Plus if he so do wishes to continue trolling me.

I promise on word of Zechs that I shall behave myself if he does accept this. All I ask is to enjoy Slott's reaction to my own and to talk more about the concept of Alpha perhaps or whatever is on his mind.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Rockman wrote:You could spend less time trolling Zechs and more time making a non-sucky Spider-man book.


Everyone is entitled to their opinion but personally, I have really enjoyed Slott's run. In fact, Amazing Spider-Man is on my regular pull list for the first time since before the One More Day debacle. I really love the little things he does, like having Spider-Man declare that he never quits or gives up, so soon after Matt Fraction shoe-horned the whole Spidey runs away plot from Fear Itself. Now, if we could only get Slott to fix Peter and MJ's marriage and retcon Sins Past from existence...
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Zechs wrote:Since Slott loves to troll me I like to make a proposal and offer. When the finale to Danger Zone comes and goes I like for the Sunday of that issue to have a Round 2 per say. For Mr. Slott to come on the Pirate Podcast and relish whatever becomes of that arc and it's impact of me. I'm sure Blue Mole or Gheru can assist you if you wish to accept this offer. If you do Slott, I just want the same man I interviewed to talk about his run in comics and the stories he told in general. Plus if he so do wishes to continue trolling me.

I promise on word of Zechs that I shall behave myself if he does accept this. All I ask is to enjoy Slott's reaction to my own and to talk more about the concept of Alpha perhaps or whatever is on his mind.


Zechs he'd talk to me about that.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Zechs wrote:Since Slott loves to troll me I like to make a proposal


I do love a wedding!
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Zechs he'd talk to me about that.


You actually understood that?

Dan Slott

Birdman

Postby Dan Slott » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Zechs wrote:Since Slott loves to troll me I like to make a proposal and offer. When the finale to Danger Zone comes and goes I like for the Sunday of that issue to have a Round 2 per say. For Mr. Slott to come on the Pirate Podcast and relish whatever becomes of that arc and it's impact of me. I'm sure Blue Mole or Gheru can assist you if you wish to accept this offer. If you do Slott, I just want the same man I interviewed to talk about his run in comics and the stories he told in general. Plus if he so do wishes to continue trolling me.

I promise on word of Zechs that I shall behave myself if he does accept this. All I ask is to enjoy Slott's reaction to my own and to talk more about the concept of Alpha perhaps or whatever is on his mind.


Deal. :-)
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Dan Slott wrote:
Deal. :-)


That was fast :shock:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Draco x, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], karmakaze, Spektre and 89 guests