Monday, August 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Own the issue that makes Zechs froth at the mouth for 99¢

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Dan Slott wrote:
Deal. :-)


Thanks!

I'll contact you soon about this Dan.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Dan Slott wrote:
Deal. :-)


fieldy snuts wrote:That was fast :shock:


Somehow we need to convince Dan to take on Zechs in one of the Outhouse's future Vs.! articles. I don't know what the topic should be but I think the answers would be highly entertaining.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Dan Slott wrote:
Deal. :-)


Awesome.

Is there a way I can gift Zechs that issue on ComiXology? :-D
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:01 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Zechs he'd talk to me about that.



Oh I was thinking last time with Snyder and all. But if you then you as well.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Zechs wrote:

Oh I was thinking last time with Snyder and all. But if you then you as well.


Keep reading this thread

Dan Slott

Birdman

Postby Dan Slott » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:03 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Awesome.

Is there a way I can gift Zechs that issue on ComiXology? :-D


You win the internets.

All the internets.

Forever.

G'night.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 pm

Zechs wrote:

Oh I was thinking last time with Snyder and all. But if you then you as well.


You go through me on this type of stuff. RU had the contact to Snyder and we worked together to get the interview even though Ru asked the questions. Same with Blue he may have had the initial contact but still worm through us to get the guest on the show.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:11 pm

What issue would that be Danger Zone? #693-694? I forget I seem to recall there be a Dying Wish two parter right before #700. Alpha is in #692. So that be it then yes?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:12 pm

bkthomson wrote:
You go through me on this type of stuff. RU had the contact to Snyder and we worked together to get the interview even though Ru asked the questions. Same with Blue he may have had the initial contact but still worm through us to get the guest on the show.


Ah okay then. Sorry about that for not putting you in it originally.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Zechs wrote:What issue would that be Danger Zone? #693-694? I forget I seem to recall there be a Dying Wish two parter right before #700. Alpha is in #692. So that be it then yes?


The one Slott was advertising for this thread you boob.

Though if what Slott told me was true... maybe Danger Zone too.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Zechs wrote:
Ah okay then. Sorry about that for not putting you in it originally.


No problem. Just did not want Blue or Ru coming back scratching their heads saying "what now?"
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 am

Rockman wrote:You could spend less time trolling Zechs and more time making a non-sucky Spider-man book.

P.S. we all hate Alpha

:roll: By "we" he means him.
User avatar

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:39 am

doombug wrote: :roll: By "we" he means him.


Yeah I do hate him, and the horrible art the premiered him.

Listen we all have our opinions and that's fine, Slott's Spider-man is an abomination to me. Some people might like it, probably the same people who liked his awful run on MIghty Avengers.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 pm

Rockman wrote:
Yeah I do hate him, and the horrible art the premiered him.


This came out already? I thought it was in #692 (I am still a month behind in my reading)?
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:17 pm

sdsichero wrote:
This came out already? I thought it was in #692 (I am still a month behind in my reading)?

He's only appeared in previews.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bianco, chalwa, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Schlemmer and 44 guests