Monday, July 16, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Patrick Zircher Only Person to Take Randy Queen's Side in DMCA Takedown Controversy

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:50 pm

Newtype wrote:How dare he insult the Outhouse like that. The Outhouse is many things, but unfunny is most certainly not one of them.

You've never read one of xaraan's articles then.

Gatchaman1

expert hobo killer

Postby Gatchaman1 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:32 pm

This is the same Patrick Zircher that always seems to be the ONE guy that sides with the side of "The @$$clowns of Starting S#!+ Society"?

(Jude, you guys can use that title... Just be sure to credit me on the creation of your new Outhousers segment.)

Demarcoa

SUSHI FISH

Postby Demarcoa » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:47 pm

A visit to this guy's twitter page shows just how defensive and nutty he really is.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:48 pm

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:56 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

Oh great, he has a messiah complex too. :smt011 :lol:

Supersoldier Washout

WTF is this rank?

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm

This guy is really working to get his "Drown In Hobo Piss" moment. I figured him for a corporate kiss ass and defender back in May. Now I think he's a super-sensitive nutjob who should probably find a job in a field where creativity isn't criticized.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:44 pm

Since the critics are using pieces of Randy Queen's work to point out how bad it is, why doesn't Zircher link to an article from this site to show how puerile, unfunny, sophomoric and moronic it is."

That way both sides promote the works they're tearing into.

David Muir

FACEBOOKTron

Postby David Muir » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Zircher's a grade Z, galactic sized cry baby douchebag.

RottenArsenal

Bron-Yur Stomper

Postby RottenArsenal » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:06 pm

"I was on Randy Queen's side the whole time," Zircher tweeted, adding, "It basically boils down to: side 1) an artist and side 2) someone who ridicules his work. Everything else was besides the point."

No, it boils down to 1) a guy who draws anatomically odd women in little dress and 2) a fair critique from someone who looked at those pictures.

Also, 1) if you don't want people publicly discussing your "art" then don't make it public and 2) just because somebody published it doesn't mean it is any good

Beige Lantern

Postby Beige Lantern » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:28 am

"It basically boils down to: side 1) an artist and side 2) someone who ridicules his work. Everything else was besides the point."

"Artists good. Mean people bad. Law and moral decency besides the point."

Michael Jackson, Roman Polanksi, and OJ Simpson are/were all artists who have been made fun of, so I guess that makes pedophilia, rape and murder besides the point.

Beige Lantern

Postby Beige Lantern » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:31 am

Grayson wrote:
Oh great, he has a messiah complex too. :smt011 :lol:

That's only because he will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade.

Tigernan Quinn

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Tigernan Quinn » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:32 am

This is another time to bring up the Streisand Effect. Way to go, numbnuts.

PennyDreadful

Tip Top Dancer

Postby PennyDreadful » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:35 am

Zircher's thin-skinned attitude was also on display in this brouhaha.

Maybe Zircher needs to watch his blood pressure and stay off the internet so he doesn't get mad at stuff like tweets, Outhouser comments, and the Escher Girls.

Popeye McFly

dINGO

Postby Popeye McFly » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:47 am

Would it be puerile to call this guy a cunt?

PennyDreadful

Tip Top Dancer

Postby PennyDreadful » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:48 am

BlueStreak wrote:This dude hates Kickstarters, so it's no surprise that he hates the only articles I officially write for the site.

I'd be insulted by him, but him and his art style are so forgettable, I've forgotten exactly what it is we're talking about.

Wha-wha-WHAT? Where did he say this and what's he got against Kickstarters?

leave a comment with facebook