Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Peeing in Your Shower: Destructing...Superhero...The Boys

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:10 pm

That is one long-ass title. Anyways, my newest offering for the new Peeing in YOUR Shower column. It's about the Boys, and I just got volume 2 so yeah.

Reading is fundamental

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:32 pm

Before you try telling me to go read Preacher and Punisher MAX...

Hahaha! Good read.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:57 am

I just got through volume two and I think I really enjoy this series a lot more than I think.

Love Sausage! HA!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:11 am

i especially loved love sausages weakness :-D

its a great title but the pacing seems to be its only drawback right now. hopefully after this arc that fills in the gaps of the backstory it'll pick up pace.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:16 am

Good job, Keb. I might have to pick up The Boys when I can afford it.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 am

Vic Mackey wrote:i especially loved love sausages weakness :-D

its a great title but the pacing seems to be its only drawback right now. hopefully after this arc that fills in the gaps of the backstory it'll pick up pace.
Really? I don't know, I just read it in trades. The trades are hard to get hold of. I had to search a bit for volume two.

leave a comment with facebook