Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Power Girl #1 Solicit for May!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:53 pm

achilles wrote:You guys have all probably seen the Connor cover by now, but the AH! cover is now up at his account at deviant art. Featuring the classic Clark Kent ripping open his shirt to reveal his Superman suit underneath pose. Hmmm, with AH! having PG ripping her blouse open to reveal....something just a bit nicer than that Superman suit....I'm thinking this is a must have alternate cover! :-D

What a fucking surprise.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Frag It wrote:Horrible character+horrible writers+horrible artist = Crap I'm not buying.

decent character + good writers (loved their Hawkman run) + good artist (i loves me some Connor) still = book i'm not buying. i just have no interest in this as an ongoing, no matter who's creating it.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:00 pm

chap22 wrote:decent character + good writers (loved their Hawkman run) + good artist (i loves me some Connor) still = book i'm not buying. i just have no interest in this as an ongoing, no matter who's creating it.

Same. And I suspect a lot of people will think similarly.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 pm

there should be no words or dialogue in this
just assorted pictures of PG with her tits flopping around and she occasionaly smashes things.

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm

Here's a linky to the AH! cover.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 pm

I would check it out but I don't have any faith in what DC's doing nowadays.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:59 am

achilles wrote:Here's a linky to the AH! cover.

Digging it.

leave a comment with facebook