Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

My prediction for the next year of comics

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:43 pm

diana_fan wrote:Great. I'll have nightmares for like a month now. :(

I didn't even get into what's going to happen to those tattoed fat men when the global food shortage really hits. That'll give you nightmares. :shock:

diana_fan

Postby diana_fan » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm

McKegan wrote:I didn't even get into what's going to happen to those tattoed fat men when the global food shortage really hits. That'll give you nightmares. :shock:

:(

It's time for the bunker.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:46 am

McKegan wrote:I predict the demand for petroleum will lead to the end of single issue floppies.

Instead, weekly comics will be tattoed on the flesh of fat men, and these men will do tours of comic shops where fanboys will gather and for two-bits get their comic fix.
Isn't something similar already happening?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 am

Night Thrasher will be out in theatres because Marvel will need to turn all of its properties into films in order to keep publishing.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:18 am

-The next big event will be Dr. Doom and his dealing. Can you say, New Masters of Evil?

-Cable, New X-Men, Robin, Checkmate and Blue Beetle will be canceled.

-The bat books (cept for Tomasi on Nightwing) will be in worse shape again due to Batman R.I.P.

-The Cyborg Superman or Sinestro pulls a Darth Vader sacrificing themself to end the Final Night.

-Dan Didio will still be Editor in Chief.

-Amazing Spidey issues will be near 50,000.

-We'll be seeing a Sinister Six story as a last ditch effort to increase sales. Besides the alluded to MJ and Pete will be in each other's lives again.

-Amazing Spidey #600 MJ and Pete reunite and beat Mephisto and are married again. Or Auny May dies.. again. They mean it this time.

-The Ultimate Verse will be Rebooted. Last issues a bound including Ultimate Spidey.

-We'll be talking about Superman and GL more than Batman.

John Q.

cheese

Postby John Q. » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:18 am

DC will realise that the Green Lanterns are the best thing they have going at the moment, start paying more attention to it, and ruin it.

leave a comment with facebook