Advertisement

Preview: Full Color

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 282 posts

Preview: Full Color

Postby LOLtron » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:42 am

From Image’s press release:We’ve all had bosses that we’ve hated. What if you just told your boss EXACTLY what you thought? Xeric Award-winning Mark Haven Britt’s new whirlwind graphic novel FULL COLOR answers that question. The 176-page black and white revenge-fueled morality tale goes on sale this July 18th.And yes, it is a black and [...]
ImageFrom Image’s press release:

We’ve all had bosses that we’ve hated. What if you just told your boss EXACTLY what you thought? Xeric Award-winning Mark Haven Britt’s new whirlwind graphic novel FULL COLOR answers that question. The 176-page black and white revenge-fueled morality tale goes on sale this July 18th.

And yes, it is a black and white book entitled FULL COLOR.

This graphic novel tells the story of Boom, a young woman who is pushed to the brink of madness. Boom decides she’s going to get her whole life in order in one day or she’s going to kill herself. The same day she decides to go after her boss, she comes home to find an old friend standing on her fire escape. David’s double-crossed a drug dealer and he’s looking for help. Boom tells him, “I can’t. I’ve given myself one day to make it all right or I’m just going to kill myself. What do you think of that?” David smiles, “Chaos it is, then. We’ll need coffee.”

The story is an odyssey through New York City featuring dog fights, hot tubs, rainy alleyways and even a breakfast with Bill Clinton.

“This book is a hybrid of everything I love about comics: pulpy action, kinetic visuals and humor. While this book has no shortage of morbidity, I swear it’s funny!” says Britt. “I wrote this at a time when I had a job I loathed and New York had just exploded. This was
just something I had to write. This book has been my life for the past five years and I have poured my heart into it. I think you can see that in the pages.”

FULL COLOR is a 176-page black and white graphic novel with a cover price of $15.99 and goes on sale July 11, 2007. ISBN: 978-1582408408 It is availible for order through Diamond Previews (MAY071852).

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

To discuss.

Posted originally: 2007-06-01 12:42:07

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand