Advertisement

DC To Publish "Friends Of Hamas" Comic

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

BlueStreak
The Red Stands for Irony

Liked in: 32 posts
Title: Bat-Min Inc.
Formerly: BlueStreak

Re: DC To Publish

Postby BlueStreak » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 pm

draco x wrote:
Or.....maybe it tells us who the only person in the world who will actually buy this book is. Good luck purchasing this before they put the other copies back in the storage room of the comic store you go to, Simian. :-D :-D :-D

Simian just got Heralded.

Advertisement

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 161 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm

Wait, I thought DC already published this one? :smt017

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 395 posts

Postby Draco x » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 pm

BlueMole wrote:

Actually he got Dark Pawed! :-D :-D :-D
Last edited by Draco x on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juan Cena
DANG!

Liked in: 161 posts
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Make me almost wish DC had decided to let Frank Miller go ahead with Holy Terror, Batman!

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."

http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 311 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 pm

BlueMole wrote:

Meaning he decided to go on the offensive towards me, instead of acknowledging that he STILL hasn't actually read the article to see that there IS NO BOOK, in his zeal to attack DC? :-D

(And for the record, Draco, I haven't gone to a comic shop in like, 9 months or more...)

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:07 am

Lord Simian wrote:
Meaning he decided to go on the offensive towards me, instead of acknowledging that he STILL hasn't actually read the article to see that there IS NO BOOK, in his zeal to attack DC? :-D

(And for the record, Draco, I haven't gone to a comic shop in like, 9 months or more...)

What difference does it make if there's no book or not? The bottomline is that very few people( And I am being kind when I say a few) will be interested in this whenever it drops. And this insinuation that my comment was anti-DC shows that you yourself didn't fully read my comment and are just making accusations up on the fly. If you want to accuse me of being something at least get your facts correct and just assume things before commenting.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 239 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 am

draco x wrote:
What difference does it make if there's no book or not? The bottomline is that very few people( And I am being kind when I say a few) will be interested in this whenever it drops. And this insinuation that my comment was anti-DC shows that you yourself didn't fully read my comment and are just making accusations up on the fly. If you want to accuse me of being something at least get your facts correct and just assume things before commenting.

No, the bottom line is that it's not actually going to drop because it's made up.

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:12 am

nietoperz wrote:
No, the bottom line is that it's not actually going to drop because it's made up.

There is a god. Thank you.

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 400 posts

Postby GHERU » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 am

:lol:
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 239 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:15 am

The point everyone was trying to make to you Draco, was that if you had read the article properly before barrelling in with the anti-DC stuff you would have seen that the book in question did not exist and never will - it was a gag. Even when people tried to tip you off to this, you kind of missed the point they were attempting to make.

Draco x
Zombie Guard

Postby Draco x » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:24 am

nietoperz wrote:The point everyone was trying to make to you Draco, was that if you had read the article properly before barrelling in with the anti-DC stuff you would have seen that the book in question did not exist and never will - it was a gag. Even when people tried to tip you off to this, you kind of missed the point they were attempting to make.

I don't have a problem with the gag part at all or that it was made up but the insinuation that it was anti-DC is my bone of contention. Regardless of which company came out with this, I do agree with the notion that it was a silly idea if it ever made it past the printing and distribution stage.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand