Advertisement

PunisherMAX #17 (It's a start Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

PunisherMAX #17 (It's a start Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Awesome as per usual. I love how Aaron grounds this book in realism. The opening few pages were straight out of ‘The Wire’, and then Frank shows up, kills the hoods with his bare hands, and is back in business. The running count of how many bullets and guns he has was very effective, and perfectly demonstrates just how driven he is. We revisit the Kingpin in this issue, and see how Frank being free has him worried, and get to see a MAX-version of Elektra, who is just seriously dangerous and scary, and gave Steve Dillon his requisite amount of gore and eyeballs to draw. I loved what Aaron did with Bullseye in this book, and I hope he’ll do the same to Elektra. In the midst of all the craziness in this book, I had forgotten about Vanessa Fisk, so having her back in play is tremendously exciting. I’m running out of words to say how good this book is, just try it. Now!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand