Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Reboots The Reboot…Screw It, Boobs!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:04 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:So.....

If the dredge up the old continuity again then wi they still consider it 'new reader accessible'?

Well, this time around the "new readers" will be the old readers who quit reading when the DCnU started...so, yes? :smt017 :smt102

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Dude Image

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Grayson wrote:
Well, that is certainly what this image seems to imply but is that confirmed fact or misdirection?

It's probably still Earth 2 Kara aka the New 52 one. It's just now they did away with the new 52 costume and slapped the old one on it. Though now people will hate the fact the personality's still don't match from Winnick/Gray/Palmiotti/Conner version. So I'm all for the return of that version plus the dumping of new 52 Terra and the return of Atlee version. Just so much better then the oblivious traitor version who should remain dead and as she was.. a traitor.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Grayson wrote:Good, hopefully this is a permanent change.

The solicit reads

As Power Girl returns to her classic look, DeSaad wreaks havoc on her tech empire—and PG and Huntress find themselves hunted by the talented torturer from Apokolips.
:smt026

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Never saw this before...

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:21 pm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smt026

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Pure coincidence again, I'm sure. :twisted:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Of course! :P

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Thu May 02, 2013 1:59 pm

They're baaack

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 3:35 pm

Amoebas wrote:Never saw this before...

Now she needs to do Supergirl, 'cause she did that rather well. Accurate and tasteful.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu May 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Also, PG's new costume is indestructible. How Supergirl's ... uh... J.A.R.V.I.S. came up with that design... :smt102

I like it as I've been a fan of the character since she first showed up. It's good to see her back in a familiar costume. Also, now she no longer has a big yellow nipple/pastie on her costume as with the 52 one.

leave a comment with facebook