Advertisement

Review Group: #383 - Batman #21 / Breath Of Bones A Tale Of The Golem #1 / Batman Li'l Gotham #3

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 417 posts

Re: Review Group: #383 - Batman #21 / Breath Of Bones A Tale

Postby GHERU » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:23 am

Breath Of Bones A Tale Of The Golem #1

holy crap on a stick, this was a great book. All of you missed out by NOT reviewing this book.

Breath Of Bones tells the story of a young boy during WWII stuck in a small village after his father was drafted to fight the Nazis. You know what, the plot is pretty mundane, kid misses his dad, is upset, is given to key to a monster.

blah

what made this great, besides the stunning art, was how emotional the book was. Nothing happened that was a surprise, but I felt bad for everyone by the end of the issue. I'll be reading all three of these, and so should you

10/10
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Advertisement

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 417 posts

Re: Review Group: #383 - Batman #21 / Breath Of Bones A Tale

Postby GHERU » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 am

Batman Li'l Gotham #3

These books are awesome!

that's all
yes I know this doesn't count
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand