*Membership spots not really limited!
John Arcudi (W), Jonathan Case (A), and Mike Mignola (Cover)
On sale Sept 12
FC, 32 pages
A pair of teen suicides raise terrible questions, but can a grim private eye commit himself to a case that is so closely connected to his own haunted past?
• Cover by Mike Mignola!
• From the artist of Green River Killer and the writer of B.P.R.D.!
Written by SCOTT SNYDER
Backup story written by SCOTT SNYDER and JAMES TYNION IV
Art by GREG CAPULLO and JONATHAN GLAPION
Backup story art by ANDY CLARKE
Cover by GREG CAPULLO
Variant cover by ANDY CLARKE
1:100 B&W Variant cover by GREG CAPULLO
“We Can Be Heroes” Blank variant cover available
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Combo pack edition: $4.99 US
Retailers: This issue will ship with four covers. Please see the order form for more information.
• Bruce Wayne has returned from his worldwide quest to take the law into his own hands!
• This issue reveals the early steps of building everything that surrounds Batman – the costume, the cave, the car, the gadgets!
This issue is also offered as a combo pack edition with a redemption code for a digital download of this issue.
The Shade #12
Written by JAMES ROBINSON
Art by GENE HA
Cover by TONY HARRIS
1:10 Variant cover by GENE HA
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, 12 of 12, $2.99 US • RATED T+
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. See the Previews Order Form for details.
• The final issue of The Shade’s year-long odyssey is here!
• Learn the truth about one of the most mysterious men in the DC Universe and see once and for all what makes him tick: good or evil?
Team 7 #0
Written by JUSTIN JORDAN
Art and cover by JESUS MERINO
On sale SEPTEMBER 12 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
• Threads of the entire DC Universe collide in this new series set in the early days of The New 52 from writer Justin Jordan (The Strange Talents of Luther Strode).
• As Superman emerges, so too does the world’s counter measures against him and his kind!
• Dinah Lance, Amanda Waller, Steve Trevor, John Lynch, Alex Fairchild, Cole Cash, Slade Wilson are Team 7 – and their story will change everything you know about The New 52!
Avenging Spider-Man #12
Kevin Shinik (w)
Aaron Kuder (a)
Cover by Shane Davis
• The team-up you’ve all been waiting for: SPIDER-MAN & DEADPOOL take on HIGH SCHOOL!
• The devilishly dangerous (and handsome) Deadpool helps Spidey dodge bullets and bullies—but is there more to the mayhem than meets the eye?
• Kevin Shinik (Robot Chicken & MAD) and the awesomely talented Aaron Kuder present a Spider-Man story that will thrill and chill—and make you laugh at the same time! (It’s possible!)
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99
Voting ends on Sunday night.