Another week without a reviewer that has 5 reviews under their bolt. You know what that means......
The nominees are.....
National Comics: Madame X #1
Written by ROB WILLIAMS
Art by TREVOR HAIRSINE
Cover by FIONA STAPLES
On sale OCTOBER 17 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
• The once-famous tarot card reader Madame X now works at a law firm as the resident “psychic” – but can her “powers” help her solve a complicated new case?
• From the acclaimed team of Rob Williams (Iron Man, Cla$$War) and Trevor Hairsine (Captain America, Cla$$War)!
The Unwritten #42
Written by MIKE CAREY
Art by PETER GROSS
Cover by YUKO SHIMIZU
On sale OCTOBER 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS
The land of the dead is just a story, but Tom Taylor is going there anyway on a rescue mission that hasn’t been tried since Orpheus – provided he can get the door to open in the first place. And provided the worlds of story are still there... A hungry vampire and two misfit lovers gather around the campfire in “Live Like Lazarus.”
Let's Play God #1
Brea & Zane Grant (w) • EricJ (a & c)
Punk is dead. You’re next. After witnessing a murder, Mel must follow clues to avoid death and discover who is stalking her band mates. Zane and Brea Grant (We Will Bury You, Suicide Girls) and EricJ (Rex Mundi, Fly) present a girl’s ultimate descent into a world of blood.
FC • 32 pages • $3.99
• Written by Zane and Brea Grant (Suicide Girls)!
• Art by EricJ, co-creator of Rex Mundi!
• Ask your retailer how to get a special edition signed by the entire creative team!
• Siouxsie and the Banshees meets Halloween!
A-Babies vs. X-Babies one-shot
It’s the tie-in to end all tie-ins coming at you from the creative team of writer Skottie Young and Gurihiru. The Phoenix is coming…and bringing the babies with it in an all-out war! Find out whom amongst the teams will live, who will die, and who will succumb to diaper rash.
Voting ends in 2 days.