Sunday, August 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 190 - TEEN TITANS #75

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Punchy wrote:Advance review on the front page, it's not perfect, but I liked it.

but we've established you have horrible taste and crave the flesh of dutch boys.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:but we've established you have horrible taste and crave the flesh of dutch boys.

Can you stop the Paedo jokes, it's not funny man. I don't want to be Cat-Scratch, but just don't be a dick.

And I have great taste!

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm

what book are we reviewing this week? :?

I forgot... :oops:

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 pm

My shop did not have this... they said they would order it for me so I will do a late review... or forget to pick it up if all the reviews are bad :D

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:48 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:My shop did not have this... they said they would order it for me so I will do a late review... or forget to pick it up if all the reviews are bad :D

They didn't have it?! :o I mean, it's the Teen Titans! It's a staple of comics (even if it isn't good)! That's like saying they didn't have any Adventure Comics!

What kind of store do you frequent?

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm

starlord wrote:They didn't have it?! :o I mean, it's the Teen Titans! It's a staple of comics (even if it isn't good)! That's like saying they didn't have any Adventure Comics!

What kind of store do you frequent?

She said they only had one on the shelf after she filled the subscriptions and someone bought it... they are a real tiny shop and keep a pretty small inventory. I think they sell more manga and indie stuff than they do super hero stuff... the huge mega comic shop that Bendis shops at is 10 minutes away and they aren't trying to compete with them me thinks.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:She said they only had one on the shelf after she filled the subscriptions and someone bought it... they are a real tiny shop and keep a pretty small inventory. I think they sell more manga and indie stuff than they do super hero stuff... the huge mega comic shop that Bendis shops at is 10 minutes away and they aren't trying to compete with them me thinks.

ahhh! Okay. Cool avatar, by the way.

48THRiLLS

Review Grouper

Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm

starlord wrote:ahhh! Okay. Cool avatar, by the way.

Why thank you, it is the cover to my bands album that comes out this month... I am pretty excited about it so I figured I would represent.

The_Phenomenal_Sage

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby The_Phenomenal_Sage » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 pm

my comics just got shipped out so should be able to post a review for this one.

I got no extra cash so I can't afford to visit the shop for comics anymore except for whats on my list.

Postby ****** » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Sire v 2.0 wrote:my comics just got shipped out so should be able to post a review for this one.

I got no extra cash so I can't afford to visit the shop for comics anymore except for whats on my list.

I take your name off the list and you suddenly appear. Coincidence? I think not!

Post more often! :evil:

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Punchy wrote:Can you stop the Paedo jokes, it's not funny man. I don't want to be Cat-Scratch, but just don't be a dick.

And I have great taste!

that sounds to me like a personal attack on CS

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I have no fucking idea who half of these people are and nor do I care :?

That's not the point. The point is REVIEW THE DAMN BOOK!

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm

starlord wrote:where's all the naughty photos I've asked for in the last five years! :x :P

Next time Granny moons me at the bar, I'll take pictures.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Old Man wrote:Next time Granny moons me at the bar, I'll take pictures.

Damnit! I was trying to remember all the way down there to ask you something; now I remember what it was. :lol:

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Old Man wrote:Next time Granny moons me at the bar, I'll take pictures.

So I'm sitting in the bar Saturday night. There are 3 gals and 5 guys at the bar, and 1 of the gals is making out with all the guys (1 at a time, but she had all of them hard). An old woman sitting across from them saw it, pulled her blouse halfway up, pulled the top of her pants down a bit, and stuck her hand into her pants, rubbing herself. My buddy and I laughed at her for mocking the girl at the bar, but she musta thought we laughed at her, so she mooned us.

Big, white, pale moon.

leave a comment with facebook