Advertisement

Review Group Week 190 - TEEN TITANS #75

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 16064
Likes: 215 posts
Liked in: 313 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Punchy wrote:Advance review on the front page, it's not perfect, but I liked it.


but we've established you have horrible taste and crave the flesh of dutch boys.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Advertisement

Punchy
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 34408
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 56 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:27 am
Location: UK
Title: Shitlord


Postby Punchy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:but we've established you have horrible taste and crave the flesh of dutch boys.


Can you stop the Paedo jokes, it's not funny man. I don't want to be Cat-Scratch, but just don't be a dick.


And I have great taste!

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm

what book are we reviewing this week? :?

I forgot... :oops:
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

48THRiLLS
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 3223
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Stumptown
Title: Outhouse resident punk rocker
Formerly: cool


Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:41 pm

My shop did not have this... they said they would order it for me so I will do a late review... or forget to pick it up if all the reviews are bad :D

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:48 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:My shop did not have this... they said they would order it for me so I will do a late review... or forget to pick it up if all the reviews are bad :D


They didn't have it?! :o I mean, it's the Teen Titans! It's a staple of comics (even if it isn't good)! That's like saying they didn't have any Adventure Comics!

What kind of store do you frequent?
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

48THRiLLS
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 3223
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Stumptown
Title: Outhouse resident punk rocker
Formerly: cool


Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:17 pm

starlord wrote:They didn't have it?! :o I mean, it's the Teen Titans! It's a staple of comics (even if it isn't good)! That's like saying they didn't have any Adventure Comics!

What kind of store do you frequent?

She said they only had one on the shelf after she filled the subscriptions and someone bought it... they are a real tiny shop and keep a pretty small inventory. I think they sell more manga and indie stuff than they do super hero stuff... the huge mega comic shop that Bendis shops at is 10 minutes away and they aren't trying to compete with them me thinks.

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:24 pm

48THRiLLS wrote:She said they only had one on the shelf after she filled the subscriptions and someone bought it... they are a real tiny shop and keep a pretty small inventory. I think they sell more manga and indie stuff than they do super hero stuff... the huge mega comic shop that Bendis shops at is 10 minutes away and they aren't trying to compete with them me thinks.



ahhh! Okay. Cool avatar, by the way.
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

48THRiLLS
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 3223
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Stumptown
Title: Outhouse resident punk rocker
Formerly: cool


Postby 48THRiLLS » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm

starlord wrote:ahhh! Okay. Cool avatar, by the way.

Why thank you, it is the cover to my bands album that comes out this month... I am pretty excited about it so I figured I would represent.

Hermit_Sage
User avatar

Wrasslin' Fan
 
Posts: 4821
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 12 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:35 pm
Location: St. Louis Park, MN
Title: OH Elections Commissioner
Formerly: The Middle Sage, Phenomenal Sire


Postby Hermit_Sage » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:30 pm

my comics just got shipped out so should be able to post a review for this one.

I got no extra cash so I can't afford to visit the shop for comics anymore except for whats on my list.
Image

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Sire v 2.0 wrote:my comics just got shipped out so should be able to post a review for this one.

I got no extra cash so I can't afford to visit the shop for comics anymore except for whats on my list.


I take your name off the list and you suddenly appear. Coincidence? I think not!

Post more often! :evil:

guitarsmashley
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 16064
Likes: 215 posts
Liked in: 313 posts
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:53 pm
Title: Self Important


Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Punchy wrote:Can you stop the Paedo jokes, it's not funny man. I don't want to be Cat-Scratch, but just don't be a dick.


And I have great taste!


that sounds to me like a personal attack on CS
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.


doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk



I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Image

Old Man
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1486
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm


Postby Old Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I have no fucking idea who half of these people are and nor do I care :?


That's not the point. The point is REVIEW THE DAMN BOOK!
.
.
I was perfectly content before I was born.
.
.

Old Man
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1486
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm


Postby Old Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm

starlord wrote:where's all the naughty photos I've asked for in the last five years! :x :P


Next time Granny moons me at the bar, I'll take pictures.
.
.
I was perfectly content before I was born.
.
.

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Old Man wrote:Next time Granny moons me at the bar, I'll take pictures.


Damnit! I was trying to remember all the way down there to ask you something; now I remember what it was. :lol:
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Old Man
User avatar
cheese
 
Posts: 1486
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:54 pm


Postby Old Man » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Old Man wrote:Next time Granny moons me at the bar, I'll take pictures.


So I'm sitting in the bar Saturday night. There are 3 gals and 5 guys at the bar, and 1 of the gals is making out with all the guys (1 at a time, but she had all of them hard). An old woman sitting across from them saw it, pulled her blouse halfway up, pulled the top of her pants down a bit, and stuck her hand into her pants, rubbing herself. My buddy and I laughed at her for mocking the girl at the bar, but she musta thought we laughed at her, so she mooned us.

Big, white, pale moon.
.
.
I was perfectly content before I was born.
.
.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Demarcoa, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 71 guests

Advertisement