Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "In this issue: an Outhouser will DIE!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 195 - DEADPOOL TEAM-UP #899

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Kerny wrote:Farts are always funny.

[youtube=425,344,_eZHP7_hJyc][/youtube]
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:28 pm

young neil wrote:I've watched up to the end of season 3 and I can't pick it, but to be fair it is early in the morning here. :(


It's very subtle.
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:38 pm

House of J wrote:I hope to review this later tonight or tomorrow. I've had some severe pain issues this week, and I didn't want to review because I might take it out on the book.


This would be the book to take it out on. Even Punchy thought it was lame.
User avatar

Old Man

cheese

Postby Old Man » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Punchy wrote:Also, special bonus points for anyone who spots the Venture Bros. reference in my review.


As I've never watched the show, I'm guessing here.

"Was it cake? Or was it dog-shit?"

Or possibly...

"Clever clever."
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Old Man wrote:As I've never watched the show, I'm guessing here.

"Was it cake? Or was it dog-shit?"

Or possibly...

"Clever clever."


Nope and nope!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Punchy wrote:Nope and nope!


Ok, I'll read your review. :roll:

malevolent murder maze


You owe me bonus points.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:47 pm

House of J wrote:Ok, I'll read your review. Rolling Eyes


'Malevolent Murder Maze' is correct! You win 2 Bonus Punchy Points!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:48 pm

Punchy wrote:'Malevolent Murder Maze' is correct! You win 2 Bonus Punchy Points!


Yay me!

(I did read your review already, of course, and something about that rang a bell.)

******

Postby ****** » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:50 pm

House of J wrote:Does Locke & Key have decent artwork?


That's a totally subjective question, but I like Gabriel Rodriguez a lot.

Image

Image

Image

You can see more on his blog here.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:51 pm

House of J wrote:Yay me!

(I did read your review already, of course, and something about that rang a bell.)


Manotaur and his Malevolent Murder Maze from episode 301 'Shadowman 9: In The Cradle Of Destiny'. I can remember the line in The Monarch's voice. I love that guy. Best character on any TV show.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:53 pm

amlah6 wrote:That's a totally subjective question, but I like Gabriel Rodriguez a lot.

Image

Image

You can see more on his blog here.


That looks nice.

Is there backstory I should know before reading this? I don't want to repeat the second Unwritten review week, if there's stuff I should know that'll make the story more understandable this time.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 pm

House of J wrote:That looks nice.

Is there backstory I should know before reading this? I don't want to repeat the second Unwritten review week, if there's stuff I should know that'll make the story more understandable this time.


There's been 2 other minis, I think both are out in trade (HC at least)

I myself got a copy of #1 and intended to read all the others, but my LCS at Uni never gets it in, so I haven't read beyond that.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Punchy wrote:Manotaur and his Malevolent Murder Maze from episode 301 'Shadowman 9: In The Cradle Of Destiny'. I can remember the line in The Monarch's voice. I love that guy. Best character on any TV show.


Yep, I remember. I watched season 1-3 all over again before the new one started.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

Punchy wrote:There's been 2 other minis, I think both are out in trade (HC at least)

I myself got a copy of #1 and intended to read all the others, but my LCS at Uni never gets it in, so I haven't read beyond that.


What's the Stephen King connection?

******

Postby ****** » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm

House of J wrote:That looks nice.

Is there backstory I should know before reading this? I don't want to repeat the second Unwritten review week, if there's stuff I should know that'll make the story more understandable this time.


Unless it's a #1 for a totally new series, there's backstory to pretty much everything we review, this won't be any different. Just give it a chance and hopefully you like it better than the last couple of books. :wink:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 64 guests