Saturday, May 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Good enough for government work!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Review Group Week 198 - IMAGE UNITED #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:50 pm

doombug wrote:wtf? i had nothing to do with the bolded sentence. :lol:

and jude likes ICP? ugh, i just lost so much more respect i had for him.


I can't remember what that was about now, probably nothing.

No worries.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:00 pm

doombug wrote:wtf? i had nothing to do with the bolded sentence. :lol:

and jude likes ICP? ugh, i just lost so much more respect i had for him.


I don't like ICP, and I'm highly insulted you would believe I do, especially coming from a known liar and pedophile like House of J.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:03 pm

thefourthman wrote:Overall 1.5


Bwahahahahaha!

Not only did I pick the Group's highest scoring book ever with Four Eyes #1, now I've picked the lowest scoring book ever with Image United #1. This is an epic win on a scale that will never be duplicated. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:04 pm

Jude Terror wrote:I don't like ICP, and I'm highly insulted you would believe I do, especially coming from a known liar and pedophile like House of J.


STFU you fat little hairy pin-cushion.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Jude Terror wrote:I don't like ICP, and I'm highly insulted you would believe I do, especially coming from a known liar and pedophile like House of J.


TOO PHAR! :lol:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

doombug wrote:TOO PHAR! :lol:


He's trying too hard. He knows the Terror household is safe from pedos since the kids resemble their father.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:03 pm

amlah6 wrote:Bwahahahahaha!

Not only did I pick the Group's highest scoring book ever with Four Eyes #1, now I've picked the lowest scoring book ever with Image United #1. This is an epic win on a scale that will never be duplicated. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


:? What was Four Eyes? Never heard of it.

Is this really the lowest scored book? There have been several high scores as well.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:05 pm

House of J wrote::? What was Four Eyes? Never heard of it.

Is this really the lowest scored book? There have been several high scores as well.


It was that Joe Kelly/Max Fiumara Dragons in the Depression comic. It's only the highest scoring book because only 4 or 5 people managed to review it, and they all loved it, there wasn't much variety.

It appears to have been abandoned by Kelly and Fiumara to focus on Spider-Man.

******

Postby ****** » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:09 pm

House of J wrote::? What was Four Eyes? Never heard of it.

Is this really the lowest scored book? There have been several high scores as well.


At the moment it's at 3.53, just under the previous low of 3.59.

There's still the possibility that a review could get posted that raises the score, anything above 4.62 will take it out of last place.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Punchy wrote:It was that Joe Kelly/Max Fiumara Dragons in the Depression comic. It's only the highest scoring book because only 4 or 5 people managed to review it, and they all loved it, there wasn't much variety.

It appears to have been abandoned by Kelly and Fiumara to focus on Spider-Man.


I don't remember that at all, did you review that week? High score, or low (for you :P )?

******

Postby ****** » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Punchy wrote:It was that Joe Kelly/Max Fiumara Dragons in the Depression comic. It's only the highest scoring book because only 4 or 5 people managed to review it, and they all loved it, there wasn't much variety.

It appears to have been abandoned by Kelly and Fiumara to focus on Spider-Man.


Pretty sure a new issue came out recently. It's not abandoned... yet.

And it had 9 reviews, quit trying to drag it down because you didn't read it. :x :x :x
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:12 pm

amlah6 wrote:At the moment it's at 3.53, just under the previous low of 3.59.

There's still the possibility that a review could get posted that raises the score, anything above 4.62 will take it out of last place.


Thanks for the info.
User avatar

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm

amlah6 wrote:At the moment it's at 3.53, just under the previous low of 3.59.

There's still the possibility that a review could get posted that raises the score, anything above 4.62 will take it out of last place.
if you count my Me from 1994 numbers it would raise it :wink:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:16 pm

prozacman wrote:if you count my Me from 1994 numbers it would raise it :wink:


We like the now-you better. Not much, but a little. :wink:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:19 pm

House of J wrote:I don't remember that at all, did you review that week? High score, or low (for you :P )?


I didn't get hold of a copy.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amoebas, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], HNutz and 74 guests