Advertisement

Review Group Week 208 - 4th ANNIVERSARY FREE4ALL

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby 3MJ » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:23 am

amlah6 wrote:You had to post that right after I finished the front page thing didn't you? :x


Yes. I have more coming tonight as well :x

How many is everyone on oh great Amlah?

Advertisement

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 am

Image

http://www.theouthousers.com/content/view/6495/176/

I tried to divide up the books with multiple reviews as evenly as possible. If anyone feels slighted, that wasn't my intent.

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby 3MJ » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:26 am

amlah6 wrote:Image

http://www.theouthousers.com/content/view/6495/176/

I tried to divide up the books with multiple reviews as evenly as possible. If anyone feels slighted, that wasn't my intent.


You do a great job!

S.F. Jude Terror
User avatar
OMCTO
 
Posts: 76117
Likes: 428 posts
Liked in: 623 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:44 pm
Location: Up Your Ass
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror


Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:29 am

Holy Crap. That article looked about as much fun to format as one of my transcribed podcast interviews!
Image
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

3MJ
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby 3MJ » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:31 am

Doomy. I too would love a Mass Effect comic. I think it'd be hard to do it without it contradicting a paragon/renegade choice though.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:34 am

Jude Terror wrote:Holy Crap. That article looked about as much fun to format as one of my transcribed podcast interviews!


I think I spent about 4-4.5 hours on it. Only about a quarter of that was spent formatting in the post window though. I put everything together and wrote my bits before pasting it all in. Fun times!

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 am

Jubilee wrote:You do a great job!


Thanks! :D

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm clearly going to need to build in a weeks participated count into the SOD after this but since we've been going by reviews posted for our individual milestones, this week accelerated the counts for a few of us just a teensy tiny bit this week. :lol:

A few of us even hit some big round numbers. 8)

48THRiLLS posted his 100th review this week and as of today has reviewed a total of 102 books!

Rooster Illusion posted his 50th review this week and as of today has reviewed a total of 51 books!

thefourthman posted his 150th review this week and as of today has reviewed a total of 153 books!

Congrats, guys.

:band

Kerny
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 5253
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Title: All-American American


Postby Kerny » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 pm

I like some Fall Out Boy songs :oops:

Kerny
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 5253
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Title: All-American American


Postby Kerny » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Jubilee wrote:You do a great job!


Agreed.

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:56 pm

amlah6 wrote:I'm clearly going to need to build in a weeks participated count into the SOD after this but since we've been going by reviews posted for our individual milestones, this week accelerated the counts for a few of us just a teensy tiny bit this week. :lol:

A few of us even hit some big round numbers. 8)

48THRiLLS posted his 100th review this week and as of today has reviewed a total of 102 books!

Rooster Illusion posted his 50th review this week and as of today has reviewed a total of 51 books!

thefourthman posted his 150th review this week and as of today has reviewed a total of 153 books!

Congrats, guys.

:band


Great job! Congrats gentlemen. How many have I done to date, btw? :?
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 pm

starlord wrote:Great job! Congrats gentlemen. How many have I done to date, btw? :?


118.

Here's everybody...

amlah6 230
Punchy 184
thefourthman 153
guitarsmashley 141
starlord 118
SuperginraiX 103
48THRiLLS 102
doombug 95
Chubbles 57
Rooster Illusion 51
Chris 36
Daringd 35
Mr_Batman 31
MrBlack 31
Twigglet 31
Old Man 30
Kerny 29
GLX 29
GHERU 12
john lewis hawk 9
Dragavon 7
Jude Terror 7
prozacman 4
Fieldy Snuts 3
Frag It 3
Eli Katz 2
MistaT 1
Hnutz 1
Greg 1

doombug
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 13122
Likes: 289 posts
Liked in: 99 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: Holden, Ma


Postby doombug » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 pm

So wait...twigg startd the group and then didn't participate for like a long time? WTF? :lol:
Image

Image

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

doombug wrote:So wait...twigg startd the group and then didn't participate for like a long time? WTF? :lol:


Twigg ran the group for about 18 weeks and was active for the first 37. He shunned us for the longest time until he came back a couple of months ago.

******
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Postby ****** » Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:25 pm

Okay, since I'm on a my monthly conference call of boredom I've added Weeks Participated to the SOD...

amlah6 201
Punchy 171
guitarsmashley 137
thefourthman 134
starlord 109
SuperginraiX 103
48THRiLLS 98
doombug 78
Chubbles 54
Daringd 34
Mr_Batman 31
MrBlack 31
Chris 31
Rooster Illusion 30
GLX 29
Kerny 27
Twigglet 26
Old Man 21
GHERU 12
john lewis hawk 9
Dragavon 7
Jude Terror 6
prozacman 4
Fieldy Snuts 3
Frag It 3
Eli Katz 2
MistaT 1
Hnutz 1
Greg 1

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 46 guests

Advertisement
cron