Monday, May 21, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 241 - NEMESIS #3

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 am

Jude Terror wrote:
I said in my review it was better than I expected.


Which is proof that it's more than the tag-line.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:44 am

Punchy wrote:
He's something in the grand scheme of a thread about reviewing comics.

And if GHERU took it personally than the problem is with him. If I wanted to insult him personally, I would.


His people have already suffered enough. Haven't you read the bible?
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

Punchy wrote:
He's something in the grand scheme of a thread about reviewing comics.

And if GHERU took it personally than the problem is with him. If I wanted to insult him personally, I would.


I see, because the 20somethings aren't really people, they are a group. American's had that same attitude with blacks and Hitler had the same idea with Jews. Nice Punch, you are showing a whole new side of yourself.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

Jude Terror wrote:
His people have already suffered enough. Haven't you read the bible?


The 20somethings suffered in the Bible? I thought Jesus died when he was 33!

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

starlord wrote:And maybe you Brits should ban together.

You're threatening to ban all Brits because of Punchy? :P
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

Punchy wrote:
The 20somethings suffered in the Bible? I thought Jesus died when he was 33!


-Withdrawn-
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

starlord wrote:
I see, because the 20somethings aren't really people, they are a group. American's had that same attitude with blacks and Hitler had the same idea with Jews. Nice Punch, you are showing a whole new side of yourself.


Ha ha.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

Punchy wrote:
The 20somethings are a bunch of idiots though.


No they aren't. Stop trying to rile people up please. It does neither you nor your argument any favours.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

Punchy wrote:
I'd say it's about 30% more :P


Fair enough. See, we've come to an agreement. :)
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

nietoperz wrote:
No they aren't. Stop trying to rile people up please. It does neither you nor your argument any favours.


It's hardly part of my argument at all, it was a passing comment.

skywatcher

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby skywatcher » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

starlord wrote:

You know, the war where we had to come over and save your asses. :roll:

Didn't save my ass. I'm not THAT old! :P
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

Punchy wrote:
Stop comparing some stupid Message-Board club to a Religion.


:?
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:51 am

Jude Terror wrote:
Fair enough. See, we've come to an agreement. :)


Nemesis is still nothing like Irredeemable :twisted:
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 am

Punchy wrote:
It's hardly part of my argument at all, it was a passing comment.


Which puts people's backs up and colours the way they will take and process your arguments. Either way, it's hugely unhelpful and unnecessary.
User avatar

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:53 am

My comment about comparing Millar's imagination with the 20somethings' was a throwaway joke, for the record, I could have substituted almost anyone's name but thought they would take it in stride or even consider it a compliment if anyone even noticed.

I honestly didn't expect all this from that, but the payoff has been hilarious! :lol:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests