Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week #250: BATWOMAN #0

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 pm

John Snow wrote:
Thank you for making this post so I wouldn't have to.

de nada

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Batwoman #0

I liked this a lot. As a starting issue this set the stage perfectly for what's to come. Also I've been intrigued with the whole Crime Bible thing so this is really up my alley. I loved all of Rucka's stuff and I think this book may continue with that same high standard. Art is beautiful as always.

If I had one complaint it would be that this whole story comes from the POV of Batman. Not the best way to approach the first issue; doesn't give the new readers a real insight to Kate herself, but it's still servecable. I'll keep on going for the next four or five issues. Two good weeks in a row.

Story: 9
Art: 9
My Score: ummm... 9?

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 am

Fuck it by the way, it's at the bottom of the stack that I picked up friday, I'm back.

Postby ****** » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 am

thefourthman wrote:de nada

Raper de puerco, yo también soy bebido para no conversar en inglés.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 am

doombug wrote:Fuck it by the way, it's at the bottom of the stack that I picked up friday, I'm back.

why can't people stick to their principles... I mean first I find out that Punchy read 52, Twigg never did leave, and now you are in the rg again. Sheesh. I am gonna get the blades and run a warm bath. :smt011 :lol:

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:55 am

John Snow wrote:
Raper de puerco, yo también soy bebido para no conversar en inglés.

I refuse to rape a porpoise dammit!

Postby ****** » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am

thefourthman wrote:I refuse to rape a porpoise dammit!

That's how drunk I am. I tried to call you a pig raper. :oops:

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 am

Fourthman rapes Snooki?! :o

Postby ****** » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:08 am

starlord wrote:Fourthman rapes Snooki?! :o

On behalf of pigs everywhere: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

John Snow wrote:
On behalf of pigs everywhere: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it is a sad Situation. :-(

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am

So should we kick punchy out the group? I mean my only principle on not reviewing a book has actual personal reasons behind it, punchy's is just stupid.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am

So should we kick punchy out the group? I mean my only principle on not reviewing a book has actual personal reasons behind it, punchy's is just stupid and ignorant.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:05 am

I have a raging hangover so I'm never reviewing again. Principles.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 am

thefourthman wrote:why can't people stick to their principles... I mean first I find out that Punchy read 52, Twigg never did leave, and now you are in the rg again. Sheesh. I am gonna get the blades and run a warm bath. :smt011 :lol:

52 was started before Batwoman was announced, and she was only in about 4 issues.

guitarsmashley wrote:So should we kick punchy out the group? I mean my only principle on not reviewing a book has actual personal reasons behind it, punchy's is just stupid and ignorant.

You can't kick me out, I haven't broken the rules, you could remove me from the rotation for missing 2 weeks in a row, but there's nothing stopping me from reviewing again.

And stop calling me ignorant.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:30 am

Punchy wrote:
Next issue.

Yep, T'Challa shows up in 512. I'll be getting.

leave a comment with facebook