Friday, February 23, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week #254: Larfleeze Christmas Special

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

******

Postby ****** » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Punchy wrote:
How? Have I paid for a Batwoman comic recently? Not to my knowledge.


No, but I did pay to send my Batwoman comic to you yesterday! I know I said I'd send it last week, but post offices around this time of year are torture..
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:31 pm

John Snow wrote:
Yes, that's why you fit right in.

You really want a bad pick next week, don't you?

******

Postby ****** » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:You really want a bad pick next week, don't you?


I take comfort in the fact you will have limited options due to Diamond being lazy asses.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 pm

john lewis hawk wrote:You really want a bad pick next week, don't you?


You were gonna pick garbage no matter what so it's not like this threat has any meaning.
User avatar

SilverPhoenix

Staff Writer

Postby SilverPhoenix » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 pm

Hey BS, I gave Booster a 7.75/8 (Sorry if I'm breaking rules). Who says I can't leave my bias at the door and give this a real score? :P
User avatar

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

John Snow wrote:
I take comfort in the fact you will have limited options due to Diamond being lazy asses.

Touche.
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Punchy wrote:
How do you know I'll not read it? Now that the opportunity has arisen to give it a 0, I may actually read it.

See this is another reason i've left the group.

He purposely skips a teen titans book that Star picks and claims to have reviewed it, constantly bitches about reviewing books and skips Batwoman and Larfleeze on principle.

Why is he allowed to continue posting in the group when he just creates drama?
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Punchy wrote:
Don't pander to them.

says the biased poster who is already going to give the book a 0. :roll:
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:54 pm

doombug wrote:See this is another reason i've left the group.

He purposely skips a teen titans book that Star picks and claims to have reviewed it, constantly bitches about reviewing books and skips Batwoman and Larfleeze on principle.

Why is he allowed to continue posting in the group when he just creates drama?

wait? you want me out too? :cry:
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:00 pm

noone wrote:wait? you want me out too? :cry:


Unlike Punchy, you actually read all the shit in question.

I tried out Hack/Slash, Proof and many other things thanks to this group and if I still had the money and Puncy wasn't constantly making this group suck I would still participate.

I'm just sick of thread after review group thread of his constant bullshit.

And Lee you're my friend, I gave you a shout out on my next podcast with the feeding ground guys that airs on monday. Hell without you, I wouldn't be friends with Tim Seeley.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

now I have to listen to shit on monday, damn you DOOMIE, damn you! :lol:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:08 pm

doombug wrote:See this is another reason i've left the group.

He purposely skips a teen titans book that Star picks and claims to have reviewed it, constantly bitches about reviewing books and skips Batwoman and Larfleeze on principle.

Why is he allowed to continue posting in the group when he just creates drama?


The RG needs drama.

******

Postby ****** » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Punchy wrote:
The RG needs drama.


I'll take drama over mazes and cookie recipes every time!
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
Nope.



As usual, none of the people who reported their shop doesn't stock independent books stepped up and took my offer of mailing the comic to them free of charge because there were no brightly colored fascists in it for them to imagine having sex with.


I just sent you a PM, sorry about taking so long.
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:18 pm

doombug wrote:See this is another reason i've left the group.

He purposely skips a teen titans book that Star picks and claims to have reviewed it, constantly bitches about reviewing books and skips Batwoman and Larfleeze on principle.

Why is he allowed to continue posting in the group when he just creates drama?


I've known Punchy for seven years and was the second person from OldRama that I was "friends" with on facebook.

He's a smart guy, is passionate about comics, and hasn't fallen into the pitfall of jadedness that sometimes seems to pervade this board and the internet comic book community in general. Sometimes, I disagree with those passions, but it's better than being blinded by apathy about a hobby.

He's "allowed" to keep posting here because 1) it is an open group. You post reviews, you're a member. 2) Punchy is one of (if not the oldest) member in terms of membership. Next to Snow, no one's contributed more to the group and he's one of the biggest contributors to the site in general. 3) No offense, but you're not a member, so why the hell should I listen to you? I take a look at the spreadsheet and active members, and I see Punchy's name but not yours. Don't come in here trying to get people kicked out just because you don't like what he has to say. Feel free to bicker, but honestly, I don't give a shit unless your name is on the active member's list.

Sorry if this comes off pissy, but frankly, I am in a pissy mood. Maybe you'll get an apology from me later, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 25 guests

cron