Friday, June 24, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week #254: Larfleeze Christmas Special

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
I already sent out the PM. I'll give him til when I get home from dinner to get back to me. Otherwise, we'll hit the polls again (but I'm gonna adjust the scoring to prevent more butthurt). Maybe we can have two Johns picks in a row!!


I don't even know what books come out this week.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:23 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Come on...he has that one thing....that he does....


If his ejaculations are on par with his reviews, I expect the output is generally weak.

/boosh'd
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:
I don't even know what books come out this week.


Not much, typically end of the year crap week.
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Hellboy,
Batman: The Dark Knight #1
Some other stuff.

A lot of it is middle of the arc stuff, though.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:28 pm

BlueStreak wrote:Hellboy,
Batman: The Dark Knight #1
Some other stuff.

A lot of it is middle of the arc stuff, though.



Hellboy? Really? :?
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:

Hellboy? Really? :?


LOL, I started the list then realized it wouldn't be a long one, but left up the two entries anyways.

I'm interested in the Batman story but nothing else is really standing out to me, honestly.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:37 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
LOL, I started the list then realized it wouldn't be a long one, but left up the two entries anyways.

I'm interested in the Batman story but nothing else is really standing out to me, honestly.


If there's a poll, put Echoes #1 in there..

I would also think SHIELD #5 might be an interesting choice.
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
If there's a poll, put Echoes #1 in there..

I would also think SHIELD #5 might be an interesting choice.


Noted and noted.

Also, if we do go to a poll (which would go up by 11 PM EST due to prior commitments), Review Group members' votes count as two. That way the public can still vote in case of new members (we just had one join today), but it should negate any Punchylash that's occured the last two times.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 pm

We've already done 2 issues of SHIELD!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Punchy wrote:We've already done 2 issues of SHIELD!


You know what, it's just 'cause it's a light week really. You may see more in there that I don't--but the fact that most people are reading it or have been exposed to it is a point in its favour, a week like this.
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
You know what, it's just 'cause it's a light week really. You may see more in there that I don't--but the fact that most people are reading it or have been exposed to it is a point in its favour, a week like this.


I just don't like the repetition, plus I don't think the book is any good.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:47 pm

there is joy in repetition, though, Prince told me!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Punchy wrote:
I just don't like the repetition, plus I don't think the book is any good.


I notice a lot of publicity for SHIELD has changed from "THE BOOK YOU'LL BE TALKING ABOUT FOR DECADES" to "the sleeper hit of 2010".
User avatar

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Victorious Squid wrote:
I notice a lot of publicity for SHIELD has changed from "THE BOOK YOU'LL BE TALKING ABOUT FOR DECADES" to "the sleeper hit of 2010".

The incomprehensible mess that should be canceled.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:14 pm

Eli Katz wrote:The incomprehensible mess that should be canceled.


See, ^that's why I think it'd be fun to review again. :D

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mikeambrose, panguar and 75 guests