Thursday, April 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Review Group Week #275: Hawkeye: Blindspot #4

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Fri May 27, 2011 1:19 am

Victorian Squid wrote:God, whose pick is after AMS? Won't we be well into the Dark Ages by then?

I was looking forward to my pick, but then I realised it was on the 22nd instead of the 15th and now I don't care. I will probably pick something terrible to Amber Atoms myself.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Fri May 27, 2011 6:45 am

Eli Katz wrote:I think it is sad, to be honest. When I did my first degree, PowerPoint didn't exist. And overheads were used infrequently, and only by the most annoying profs.

I remember the pleasure of listening to smart people lecture for 60 or 90 minutes straight, without distraction.

Now, profs click on brightly colored pictures in a desperate and ultimately pointless attempt to hold students' attention. They aren't listening to me or anyone else -- they are emailing friends and posting on useless websites like this one.

Yup!

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Max that six reviews. This book reminded me of that Thunderbolts book I reviewed a couple of minutes ago. Pretty forgettable.

Average Score: 5.5

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Some picks can be forgotten but will never be forgiven!

A lot of them actually.

Postby ****** » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 pm

As of yesterday, I still can't find this on the interwebs. This is the least read issue of a mainstream Marvel comic in years, is it not?

leave a comment with facebook