Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Review Group Week 323 - RESET #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:11 am

Stephen Day wrote:As soon as you get off your pretencious high horse. :P :wink:


Or, to put it more bluntly, since, you know, my poor neanderthal brain can't take complex arguments - :smt097
:P :wink:
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:29 am

"Patient talks to himself, displays excessive use of emoticons to try and channel his hostility. Hmm..."

[writes something down on a clipboard and shakes head]
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Victorian Mole wrote:"Patient talks to himself, displays excessive use of emoticons to try and channel his hostility. Hmm..."

[writes something down on a clipboard and shakes head]


Excessive use of emoticons? :? :smt013 :smt011

I don't think so. :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt011 :smt076 :smt076
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:20 pm

Justice League...to my eternal shame.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:21 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Justice League...to my eternal shame.


Well now you can add "posting in the wrong thread" to the list of things you should be ashamed of! :-D
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Victorian Mole wrote:
Well now you can add "posting in the wrong thread" to the list of things you should be ashamed of! :-D

Ha! Yep!
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:03 pm

I have a wee bit of comics overload.
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:41 pm

After reading a wide sampling of Bagge's work this evening, I gave Reset another read and found to be a lot more enjoyable.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:44 pm

BlueMole wrote:After reading a wide sampling of Bagge's work this evening, I gave Reset another read and found to be a lot more enjoyable.


Maybe that was my problem then. This would be the first time I've ever read something from him.
User avatar

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Maybe that was my problem then. This would be the first time I've ever read something from him.


It definitely took a bit of getting used to. I'm really glad that Victorian Mole lent me his stuff though. It let me get a pretty thorough look at Bagge's career.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Admit it: right now, you're thinking to yourself "why was I reading [that one Marvel or DC book] all this time instead of exploring the works of Peter Bagge?! What a terrible mistake!!!!"
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 am

BlueMole wrote:
It definitely took a bit of getting used to. I'm really glad that Victorian Mole lent me his stuff though. It let me get a pretty thorough look at Bagge's career.


It's a little spotty, thanks in part to a previous loan and my ex. :-(

But it's a good overview.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Maybe that was my problem then. This would be the first time I've ever read something from him.


Well I wouldn't say that's your only problem or anything..
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
Well I wouldn't say that's your only problem or anything..


:roll:

I'm not taking any psychological advice from a man who, as rumour would have it, rubs chocolate all over himself while fantasising to photos of Adolf Hitler.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
:roll:

I'm not taking any psychological advice from a man who, as rumour would have it, rubs chocolate all over himself while fantasising to photos of Adolf Hitler.


Who said anything about your psych problems? I was gonna start with hygiene, actually.

But since you mentioned it, I guess you can add "homoerotic fantasies about Victorian Squid and Hitler" to your list of psychological issues.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 43 guests