Advertisement

Review Group Week #338 - X-Men #33

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 411 posts
Title: Self Important

Re: Review Group Week #338 - X-Men #33

Postby guitarsmashley » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:30 pm

no
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

Advertisement

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 107 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Postby GLX » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:32 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:no

:-(

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 553 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 pm

guitarsmashley wrote:yeah when does this book take place? I've been reading other X type books so this one was kind of a surprise....there were no phoenix x-men and psylocke was...well alive. Yeah this book made me lose interest and the art was nothing to write home about.

Marvel likes to take endless catty pot-shots at their competition about crappy backwards 90s outfits, lack of continuity, and constantly changing everything, but when Marvel does the same thing it's hip, cool and NOW! :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand