House of J wrote:1) sorry about the blow-up, I'm having a bad day
2) They shouldn't have been there at all. People have a legal right to march if they have gone through the proper procedures, everything here shows this was a legal march. San Fran isn't the X-Men's property.
3) Just because they "wanted to go" doesn't mean Beast should have let them. He is in charge of these minors.
4) Rolling up your sleeves is not recognized as an act of violence that justifies any retaliation whatsoever.
5) "Beast uses poor judgement" -- Excuse me, this is the sort of problem Beast has experience with his entire life. How many fucking marches or protests have there been in the history of the X-Men?! No room for bad judgement here. He's lucky no one was killed.
6) Trask knew...DUH! So I guess he's a whole heckuva lot smarter than one Hank McCoy, ain't he? Trask said...FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
No problem dude. It's just comics. I ain't mad at you.
Beast should have told Trask that he should use another route for his safety. That would have been the smart thing to do.
Humanity Now provokes and is smart enough to wait for the first "blow" to come from the other side. Then they attack a bunch of kids. They get no sympathy from me.
Rolling up sleeves by themselves no, but after saying "Show Time!" and taking a very obvious frontline defense formation, it a sign of not only do they want trouble, they expect and are ready for it. It is just as provocative as what Beast says.
And Beast is smart enough to know that Hellion would be there anyhow and he has a better chance of being able to control him if he lets him be there under supervision then if he says no and lets him sneak out the back.
Pull list: Afterlife with Archie, Bodies, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Coffin Hill, Dead Boy Detectives, The Fade Out, The Goon, Harley Quinn, Hinterkind, Iron Fist: The Living Weapon,The Maxx Maximized, Miracleman, Ms. Marvel, Multiversity, Rasputin, Rocket Raccoon, Sandman: Overture, Silver Surfer, The Walking Dead, Wonder Woman