Sunday, December 11, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Be glad we're not indoors."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Revolutionizes Variant Covers This November!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pharozonk

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Pharozonk » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Is every month just going to have a new variant theme? What makes it special then?

GiveWarAChance

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GiveWarAChance » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:01 pm

!Pharozonk! wrote:Is every month just going to have a new variant theme? What makes it special then?

The new theme?

Will_Ripamonti

Snake On A Plane

Postby Will_Ripamonti » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 am

Uhm... Why the cover of Grayson features LEGO Zak Bagans?

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:22 am

I liked the Lego variants better when marvel did them.

Pharozonk

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Pharozonk » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:55 am

GiveWarAChance wrote:The new theme?

I'm amazed people actually go out of their way to buy variants in the first place.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:53 pm

!Pharozonk! wrote:
I'm amazed people actually go out of their way to buy variants in the first place.

It depends. Sometimes the regular covers are better or more attractive than the variant but at least it gives you a choice. As long as the variant is the same price or something you can afford and you like it better who wouldn't want that option ?

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:26 pm

!Pharozonk! wrote:Is every month just going to have a new variant theme? What makes it special then?

The only thing special about variants is the price some lcs's stick on em.

If I ever liked a variant cover so much that I had to own it, I'd find a .jpg somewhere on the internets and boot up my printer. Viola!

leave a comment with facebook