Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Rich Johnston Keeping Secret That Could Shut Down Marvel or DC (Worse Than Pedophilia) (UPDATED)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Just spit it out already Johnston. I want to see the comic world burn either way. More so if it's DC. The fall out would be EPIC.

Stalzer2002

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Stalzer2002 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm guessing that former Marvel Comics Owner Ronald Perelman had an affair with his business partner's wife and then conspired with her to murder him when he wanted Marvel to stop running guns for the IRA.

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:46 pm

My Money is on the involvement of monkeys.

Either that or Stan Lee is a robot killer sent from the future to kill John Conner.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Stalzer2002 wrote:I'm guessing that former Marvel Comics Owner Ronald Perelman had an affair with his business partner's wife and then conspired with her to murder him when he wanted Marvel to stop running guns for the IRA.

It took me a second, but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:14 pm

scum (skum)
n.

1. A filmy layer of extraneous or impure matter that forms on or rises to the surface of a liquid or body of water.
2. The refuse or dross of molten metals.
3. Refuse or worthless matter.
4. Slang One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
5. Rich Johnston
v. scummed, scum·ming, scums

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Didio and Quesada are closeted lovers...and they role play as the Flash (Barry Allen, natch) and an unmarried Spider-Man (who may or may not be Peter Parker).

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:09 pm

"at least I'm not writing a story about something worse than jimmy saville!!!"

rich johnson sensationalism at its finest again.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm going to speculate on a classic scandal: murdered hookers in hotel rooms.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:25 pm

My theory: Didio is really Hannibal Lecter and has the bodies of Wally, Steph, Cassandra, JPV and many other characters he hates in his basement.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm

draco x wrote:My theory: Didio is really Hannibal Lecter and has the bodies of Wally, Steph, Cassandra, JPV and many other characters he hates in his basement.

of fictional characters.

try harder man. "the bodies of prostitutes cosplaying as these characters in his basement"

!!!

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:31 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
of fictional characters.

try harder man. "the bodies of prostitutes cosplaying as these characters in his basement"

!!!

I was actually poking fun of Didio's character biases but if you want to put dead hookers in their places knock yourself out.

MikeinLA

Rorshach Test Subject

Postby MikeinLA » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm

Joe Quesada, cannibalistic Taliban sympathizer

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Amoebas wrote:scum (skum)
n.

1. A filmy layer of extraneous or impure matter that forms on or rises to the surface of a liquid or body of water.
2. The refuse or dross of molten metals.
3. Refuse or worthless matter.
4. Slang One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.
5. Rich Johnston
v. scummed, scum·ming, scums

yeah i'm finally starting to see this more and more about Johnston. He's full of shit :smt011

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:08 pm

IF he actually knows something on a scale worse than child molestation and he's not reporting it on ethical grounds, he's more fucked in the head than I could possibly have imagined.

I think it's pretty obvious he's talking shit trying desperately to make himself sound more important. We all remember kids in elementary school that would brag about having a secret, don't we?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

The scale he claims to have meant is greater magnitude of repercussions on the company employing this person, not on a scale of crimes more reprehensible than molesting children.

The way I see it, if there's any substance to the claim at all, there is a very small handful of people between Marvel & DC he could be talking about that could have such an impact. Very small indeed.

leave a comment with facebook