Advertisement

Robotech: Love Live Alive Lands In July

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 208 posts

Postby LOLtron » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Find out what happened to Lancer in the upcoming DVD.

Source: "Robotech: Love Live Alive" Set for July Release

First teased in 2011, Robotech: Love Live Alive is finally set to be available in July 2013. The story is set after the events of the Robotech television series, and follows Lt. Lance "Lancer" Belmont as he travels through his memories first meeting Scott Bernard and the battles with the alien Invid.

Love Live Alive will use the material from the 1985 Original Animation Video (OAV) "Genesis Climber MOSPEADA Love Live Alive" which was a compilation of music videos from the series with a bit of new footage included (similar to Tatsunoko's other Macross: Flashback 2012) and mix in some new created footage created specially for this project. The Robotech: Love Live Alive DVD will also include the previously released Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles and several bonus features. The set will retail for $19.98.

Robotech: Love Live Alive

Robotech was a very popular science fiction cartoon series that first aired in the USA in 1985. The cartoon was a repurposing of three separate anime series: Super Dimension Fortress Macross (in the Robotech world "Robotech: The Macross Saga), Super Dimension Century Calvary Southern Cross (Robotech: The Masters), and Genesis Climber MOSPEADA (Robotech: The New Generation). The three unrelated anime series were combined into a single story which featured mecha, giant invading aliens, and the myserious Protoculture. Several spinoffs in different media were released throughout the years.

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

MrBlack
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 79 posts

Re: Robotech: Love Live Alive Lands In July

Postby MrBlack » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:08 pm

As a Robotech fan, I can safely say that no one cares what happened to Lancer.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 35 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Re: Robotech: Love Live Alive Lands In July

Postby bkthomson » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:40 am

MrBlack wrote:As a Robotech fan, I can safely say that no one cares what happened to Lancer.

Well...yeah, i was more of a Rand fan but i did like Lancer. Last month o got the remastered box set of the whole series.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum