Advertisement

#RVWS 3/15/2013

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 318 posts

#RVWS 3/15/2013

Postby LOLtron » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 am

#RVWS 3/15/2013

Comic Book Reviews in 140 Characters or less!

Source: Twitter

I've always had trouble wrapping my head around writing bloated reviews for a twenty page comic that usually serves as 1/6th of a larger story.  But I've often found myself tweeting a thought or two out on a comic and thought, perhaps I'm onto something here.  Or not, but I'm doing it anyhow.

For those following me on twitter, I'll be tagging my reviews with #RVWS and anyone wishing to join in, if you use the tag I'll post your review as well.  Plus, since I'm embedding the tweets here, any responses to one of my tweets (should you feel the need to tell me I'm a genius or idiot) will show in the article as well.

This week, we're tackling comics from this past wednesday the 13th:

So that's how it will look, if you want to join in, just use the hashtag: #RVWS and I'll include your tweet. Hopefully it will expand to more than just the books I read or my opinions as we move forward.

If you wish to respond, feel free to use facebook comments or the forum, but remember, you can also use twitter to respond directly to a tweet and it will show up in the article when someone expands the conversation. Follow me on twitter to join in on the action.

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand