Advertisement

Saucer Country #4 (They couldn't stand it Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 109 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Saucer Country #4 (They couldn't stand it Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:34 pm

The plot thickens, and while I’m not sure all of the different plot threads are really working for me, this issue featured some stand-out moments and some very interesting dialogue. My favourite part was Michael telling everyone what he remembered about the abduction, it was very creepy, and I like how we’re still not sure how much of it was real. He thinks it real, but he could have been programmed by the Hypno-Therapist he saw, who knows? As Professor Kidd says, there were a lot of clichés in there. I was particularly freaked out by the sequences with the anal probe, which were just terrifying. It’s a real testament to Ryan Kelly’s skill as an artist that he can turn what is these days a fairly comical looking image in the ‘Grey’ alien and make them scary again. But as I said, I think there’s a bit too much going on here at this early stage, I could do without the Bluebirds and the Radio DJ and the ex-military and the grumpy security guards taking away space from the main plot, which is only just getting going.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand