Thursday, August 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

SDCC: 'Arrow' Season 7 Trailer!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:30 pm

In prison, Oliver encounters some familiar faces who are still bearing a grudge for you know-- catching them as the Arrow. Oh, and someone has started has taken the Arrow mantle and is going vigilating in Starling City.

I only watched three episodes of Arrow last season. All three involved Manu Bennett as Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke because damn that was good casting. So I have no idea what the hell is going on in this trailer.  What I can tell is that Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) is in prison and a few familiar faces are oh so happy to greet him. Also, did Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) adopt her Earth-1's identity? Anyway here's the trailer for Season 7:

Arrow returns on October 15th.

Written or Contributed by Zechs

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Not thrilled about Diaz, but hey look more archers, awesome.

With the exception of the above-mentioned villain last season was pretty decent hopefully this will continue the trend

StrongStyleFiction

cheese

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:51 pm

Other than the horrible villain of last season returning, (I can't even remember his damn name) this looks pretty interesting. I'm putting money on at least a good ten episodes of interesting plot before the CW writers completely fuck it up.

Also: Manu Bennett is the only live action Deathstroke that I will ever accept. Fight me.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:55 pm

Yeah, I'm down.

The Longbow Hunters need to kill Diaz by AT LATEST before the crossover though. He may be the worst villain in Arrowverse history.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:26 pm

Maybe he'll get killed in the beginning of the season.

Hopefully it'll be good.

With all this "hope" talk, maybe it'll be a little cheerier than last season?

Flamebird

rubber spoon

Postby Flamebird » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:51 am

Green is the new black! :smt026 :smt102

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:40 am

Star City, the unhappiest place in the CWverse. Points for the naked shower fight, though.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:09 am

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/arr ... 36707.html

So, taking its cues primarily from the Lemire Nu52 run, the Longbow Hunters this season will be Red Dart (I finally get the one Arrow villain I've been clamoring for for 6 years and it's the stupid Nu52 version...at least the actress is hot), Silencer (I love this book so far, hopefully they don't make Honor just a generic bad guy/assassin), and Kodiak (a straight-up Lemire creation from his Nu52 stuff).

This could be good, could go very horribly wrong, depends on which set of Arrowverse writers draws the Arrow straw this year. I stand by my position that they need to make a power play and kill Diaz by ep 7 AT ABSOLUTE LATEST.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:16 am

chap22 wrote:Yeah, I'm down.

The Longbow Hunters need to kill Diaz by AT LATEST before the crossover though. He may be the worst villain in Arrowverse history.

If we're lucky, the original Richard Dragon-the one that is an actual hero in the comics-shows up and has the honor of offing the pretender to his name. If they wanted to have an evil martial artist be a foil to Arrow, they could have at least kept Constantine Drakon around or bring in Lady Shiva.

leave a comment with facebook