Advertisement

SDCC: Mouse Guard: Weasel War of 1149 is Coming

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts

SDCC: Mouse Guard: Weasel War of 1149 is Coming

Postby LOLtron » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 am

SDCC: Mouse Guard: Weasel War of 1149  is Coming

David Petersen announced the news at the Archaia panel.

Source: Bleeding Cool

During Archaia's panel at SDCC, David Petersen announced that the next volume of Mouse Guard would be a prequel comic entitled Mouse Guard: The Weasel War of 1149.  Fans of the series will recall that the war has been referenced in the first two volumes of the book, and that the mice were led by a young Gwendolyn in the assualt.  The Black Axe, Celanawe, claimed that he participated in the battle as well.

Petersen also announced a third volume of the anthology series Legends of the Guard, and that he's already contacted Fables creator Mark Buckingham and Skottie Young for stories.

Here's a promotional print of Mouse Guard: The Weasel War of 1149, courtesy of Bleeding Cool:

Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 39 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Re: SDCC: Mouse Guard: Weasel War of 1149 is Coming

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 am

kethy wrote:I read some stories and get more information about all stories which is introduced in games and also have their CDs so now I get information about Mouse Guard story I think it is the best movie and keep good business in the games world. So I want to discuss about David Peterson’s movie because he announced that the next volume of Mouse Guard would be a prequel Comic entitled Mouse Guard including its name as The Weasel War of 1149. It is all made on mouse group. In which movie all characters are mouse and they fight with their enemies. I think it is interesting movie for children.

Children of all ages!
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand