Sunday, October 21, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not ComicBook.com!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

SDCC: New 'Miracleman' Comics Should Be Coming In 2019

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:22 am

Suuure they will…

Source: Work on NEIL GAIMAN's MIRACLEMAN Resumed For 2019 Release

Back in 2012, Marvel  acquired the rights to Miracleman and his comics. It took a little while, but some new Miracleman content was finally published by Marvel Miracleman Annual #1 in 2017. More new content by Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham was supposed to be published in 2017, after the remastered reprints of previous works were published. Supposed to.

Well, it looks like we maybe seeing that new content in the near future. At a San Diego Comic-Con (SDCC) retailer-only event, Marvel announced that new Miracleman content will be published in 2019.

Here's the statement from a slide during the event:

"I'm thrilled that all the barriers that were keeping Mark and me from working on Miracleman have been cleared. We're thrilled to finally be back in the world of Michael Moran and Dicky Dauntless, of Marvels and of Miracles." - Neil

"I'm so incredibly excited to be back to work with Neil! Fingers on keyboards are going tippity tap! Pencils are sharpened and going scritchity scratch! Miracleman is coming back!" - Mark

We'll just have to wait and see if Marvel can pull off this miracle…

Written or Contributed by sdsichero

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

leave a comment with facebook